• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When geylang brothel ever open again?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just reopen the joints, ban all FWs, and everything should be fine.
Already thought this and can operate during phase 2 and can be same as massage parlor! The garment want face and they dont want to let the world know that they still allow vice business operating! Now, almost all prc gals left already! I dunno is there still leftovers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already thought this and can operate during phase 2 and can be same as massage parlor! The garment want face and they dont want to let the world know that they still allow vice business operating! Now, almost all prc gals left already! I dunno is there still leftovers!
Since you mentioned about massage parlour, let me tell you this. I posted about this before few weeks back. That time I was having supper at Upp Paya Lebar. Saw this Keling a FW, entering a massage parlour. KNN obviously he went inside not just for a good body massage. The situation is critical now. And just last month, my regular Malaysian MILF formerly from GL house texted me whether I can help her since she's now back in her hometown.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you mentioned about massage parlour, let me tell you this. I posted about this before few weeks back. That time I was having supper at Upp Paya Lebar. Saw this Keling a FW, entering a massage parlour. KNN obviously he went inside not just for a good body massage. The situation is critical now. And just last month, my regular Malaysian MILF formerly from GL house texted me whether I can help her since she's now back in her hometown.
There is still msian gal working in gl? I did not know abt it! Lol! Tat is why gl shld operate during phase 2!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is still msian gal working in gl? I did not know abt it! Lol! Tat is why gl shld operate during phase 2!
Before Covid, I think less than 5 Malaysians still at GL legal house. Most of the veterans run road to Petain. Now even Dome 1 very quiet. For the 2 online stables still operating, they doing it very hush hush. Thai KTV girls now working for them as FLs.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before Covid, I think less than 5 Malaysians still at GL legal house. Most of the veterans run road to Petain. Now even Dome 1 very quiet. For the 2 online stables still operating, they doing it very hush hush. Thai KTV girls now working for them as FLs.
Msian chinese is at which lor hou? I dont dare to take thai gals as they are very open! I hear my keling frien do raw sex with thai gals but dunno true ornot! Gl reopen would msian chinese coming back? Luckily, b4 covid i got some prc left over contacts not from gl but most ang pai prc gals left alrdy! Miss the good old days!