• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your pet peeve?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
would be interesting to know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i can't stand morons and i can't stand myself at times! :eek::eek::eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1).....people who don't know their nouns from their verbs. :rolleyes:
2) Singlish.

jw5

Loyal
would be interesting to know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i can't stand morons and i can't stand myself at times! :eek::eek::eek:
You sound like me, bro. :smile:

Do you mean in this forum or in real life? There's a vast difference.

Btw, your pet peeve can't be "morons and yourself at times". Everyone can't stand morons and ourselves at times.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fresh local uni grads who are lazy but blame others for their failures while living off their parents

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who keep correcting others' mistakes for 'advise' and advice. Those people are really assholes who should have their mouths stuffed with a thick shaft!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You sound like me, bro. :smile:

Do you mean in this forum or in real life? There's a vast difference.

Btw, your pet peeve can't be "morons and yourself at times". Everyone can't stand morons and ourselves at times.

heheh...

in the forum or in real life, it's up to anyone's interpretation :p:p:p

on the latter, maybe i need to rediscover my pet peeve :o:o:o

G

General Veers

people who cheong geylang and acted noble to become activist and claimed fighting for Singaporean and then creates hundreds of clone to silent those who exposed his past :biggrin::rolleyes:

Do you have any proof to produce? Otherwise i can be Lee Con You in disguise. :biggrin:

This is what PAP doggies here like to do. Cannot win in flame wars against the OA will shift blame and conclude the OA clones are from opposition parties without any proof, making them the scapegoat.

Nice try. Very soon you will get VIP treatment from the OA again. So what are you going to do about it? Correct, squeeze your balls and continue to be assed. :biggrin:

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come u reacted to this post? Why only ur OA clones defend Ng Ejay? Any way I have all his Geylang stories archive will release to the press once he announce officially to become a political members:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talk so much cock? Why you never mentioned that i assed clinton666 and RonRon for smearing GMS? :biggrin:

Why today never use kaixin1 to post fake FRs har? :biggrin:

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come u reacted to post of my pet snake? Why only ur OA clones defend Ng Ejay? Any way I have all his Geylang stories archive will release to the press once he announce officially to become a political members:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And why is it that also you never mentioned about me assing clinton666 for making fun of Chaim ST? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't change the past ejay..what done cannot be undone, I can't wait for you to announce your new party, I promise to make you the talk of the town like Jack Neo :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ya ya ya putting words into my mouth again, go ahead lor.. don't let me see you whine when you get assed ok?

Wait. I know! You will play innocent by using curlin, Rocketman, ccbyellowpeople, cieoosegsyq to spam and post oversized videos. Pathetic. :biggrin: