• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your job / occupation?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i butcher minds, good thing is that i get to see my own mind, flip side being that i know it sure doesn't look good :eek:

Bro i need your help!, you can buthcer minds, why don't you butchers some of my buyers and sellers minds.

That way hor easy for me.

I work at home, no fix time, when i feel like working i work no suka don't work.:biggrin::biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:p need more time with junior?

Junior, now in Shanghai studying, exchange student for 1 year.

You want buy oils,cement, copper, iron ore, scrap metal, used rail, rice, sugar and etc let me know.

If you need appliances i can give you the lobang from China.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Junior, now in Shanghai studying, exchange student for 1 year.

You want buy oils,cement, copper, iron ore, scrap metal, used rail, rice, sugar and etc let me know.

If you need appliances i can give you the lobang from China.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin: thanks bro

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
me a Network engineer certified with CCSE, dealing with LAN, WAN and Checkpoint FW...working in a French MNC ...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am your good ol neighbourhood coolie...work to death by your good ol neighbourhood tauke.....in a country ruled by your good ol neighbourhood tyrannical politician