• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's this bra doing on bus stop seat at Ang Mo Kio?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know there is an ITE along AMK Ave 5 and there are many minahs around that area!

whats_this_bra_doing_on_bus_stop_seat_at_ang_mo_kio-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer ChickenMama saw a bra that had been left behind on a bus stop seat at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.

The sight left the STOMPer perplexed as to how the piece of clothing got there.

ChickenMama said:

"I saw this at a bus stop at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.

"Did someone strip in public and forget about her bra?

"What is it doing at the bus stop?

"It is always important to check before we leave to see if we have left any of our belongings behind."

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free bra why complain? Why not take the bra?

[video=youtube;CaZve_tV0tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZve_tV0tk[/video]

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some prepubescent teenager stole it from a nearby HDB block, had a wank with it and then dumped it at the bus stop.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont touch maybe prank. When I small we play prank on people.
Drop wallet on road and tie it to fishing line. When people try to pick up . We pull the line.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont touch maybe prank. When I small we play prank on people.
Drop wallet on road and tie it to fishing line. When people try to pick up . We pull the line.

could well be someone put it there, took a photo then made it all up to post on stomp

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know there is an ITE along AMK Ave 5 and there are many minahs around that area!

lianbeng asked buikia: did u remove her bra n leave it on the bus stop seat when heavy petting? :rolleyes: where's her panties? inside ur pocket?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still there because it is a bra. Something people find "very suay".

If it is a wallet or iPhone or iPad, it will be long gone. Will you take a picture of a lost iPhone before you put in our pocket?

Last edited:

tomahawk

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it is a wallet or iPhone or iPad, it will be long gone. Will you take a picture of a lost iPhone before you put in our pocket?

well said. up your points.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some prepubescent teenager stole it from a nearby HDB block, had a wank with it and then dumped it at the bus stop.

The weather very hot these days..just remove bra to cool...a big hooha over a BRA! People have not seen a bra before??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is only "suay" if someone put that bra or your head & you are heading to SINgapore pools...