• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Your Hairstyle & Hairgroomer?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have common left side parting straight, medium length haircut every month. I've been using Gatsby mousse for many years. So far so so. Normally kept it neat unless outdoor wind too strong.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest trendy hairdo :

tony_tan_KY.jpg

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have common left side parting straight, medium length haircut every month. I've been using Gatsby mousse for many years. So far so so. Normally kept it neat unless outdoor wind too strong.

Same as mine, until one day when I reached the point of no return :(:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I use whatever Jonal Chong recommends.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know Jonal was considered to be "high class". :confused:

Actually I also don't know who the fuck is she until you mention I go Google. Hairstylist for some celebrities is I gather and I don't bother to read the rest. Here's talking about common men hairstyle and supermarket hairgroom product.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you don't put anything like mousse or gel something like that on your hair?

hi there

1. bro, nothing of such thing since 7 years old.
2. yes, previously the nanny did it to me just like the whitehair.
3. cannot take it, man! i just looked like some kid on shanghai beach or what.
4. since then, nothing onto my hair.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, nothing of such thing since 7 years old.
2. yes, previously the nanny did it to me just like the whitehair.
3. cannot take it, man! i just looked like some kid on shanghai beach or what.
4. since then, nothing onto my hair.

LOL freestyler. Cool.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've kept short hair almost crew-cut length since NS days. Not using anything on it after shampooing. During childhood days, my mom used to use Brylcreem to comb my hair. When I could comb my hair myself, I asked her to buy Vitalis as I saw on TV commercial. It was the cool in-thing then. My hair is slightly wavy when allowed to grow a few inches and Vitalis worked for me better than the old Brylcreem, keeping it neat and shiny without looking greasy.