• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you do if you feel violated?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now, I went to Vivo City for dinner with an ex JC (girl) friend (not girlfriend).

After coming out of Vivo MRT, we headed to B2 lifts to take to Level 3 Food Court. I asked her why not take escalators. She said she was lazy to take so many escalators to Level 3 Food court.

There were many people waiting for the lifts, especially parents with prams. Anyway, an available lift finally arrived and everyone was trying to squeeze in. We also did.

Inside the lift, it was jam-packed. I was right at the back on the right side of the lift, my back literally on the lift wall.

There was a petite lady in sort of short miniskirt and spaghetti top, probably around my age standing in front of me. She did gave me a smile as she positioned herself in front of me.

As the B2 lift door closed, I could feel her bum pressing on my BC. I was sort of embarrassed. I don't deny I sort of enjoyed it, but I pressed my back against the lift wall, so as to create a bigger gap with her bum, and not to create any misunderstanding.

However, she again closed the gap and continued pressing her bum on my BC, all the way to Level 3. Each time the lift door opened on each floor from B1, Level 1 and 2, I could feel that she took the opportunity to make "harder" bodily contact.

Of course, my BC naturally became harder and harder. When the lift door opened at Level 3, I was sort of embarrassed by my groin bulge.

As I exited, that petite lady turned back and gave me sort of a CFM and seductress smile.

I was at a loss.

I wanted to shout molest, but I didn't because no one would believe me because I am a man not a lady.

I felt violated.

I am not making this up. This really happened just now.

If you were me, what would you do?

What should I do if I encounter such a situation in future?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all my friend's fault. If we had taken the escalators from B2 to Level 3, this wouldn't have happened :mad:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh gansiokbin always gets whistling while you always get smiles and seduces.
Imuho since you enjoyed it then is a breakeven. If you didn't enjoyed it you should try to create another opportunity for similar occurrence and ask someone to take video secretlee and leeport polis. Sluts should be taught a lesson.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh gansiokbin always gets whistling while you always get smiles and seduces.
Imuho since you enjoyed it then is a breakeven. If you didn't enjoyed it you should try to create another opportunity for similar occurrence and ask someone to take video secretlee and leeport polis. Sluts should be taught a lesson.
It really happened. I swear with my BC. May it rot into a thousand pieces if I made this up.