• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was the most stupid and daring thing thing you had ever done in your life?

Serpico

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet most will feel the same way. You winced when you think about it. It's too hard to share with strangers, wouldn't it?

Well since I started this thread, I'll be booed if I don't offer my own. Well it was as a 19 year old having my girlfriend giving me a blowjob in the kitchen while the rest of her family were in the hall watching telly. Family, I mean the dad and mum as well. All they had to do was walk into the kitchen...................

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't sound singaporean and neither does she. Otherwise you'd have her family walking in every 2 min to get a bite.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet most will feel the same way. You winced when you think about it. It's too hard to share with strangers, wouldn't it?

Well since I started this thread, I'll be booed if I don't offer my own. Well it was as a 19 year old having my girlfriend giving me a blowjob in the kitchen while the rest of her family were in the hall watching telly. Family, I mean the dad and mum as well. All they had to do was walk into the kitchen...................

How does this amount to stupidity? Your parents walk into the kitchen and all they will think of or say is, "Junior is sharing his meat." :wink: