• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What type of people will wash their asses with the taps after shitting?!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you on this. Toilets by modern standards should be equipped with bidet sprays and toilet rolls for proper hygienic cleaning. So far, I notice only Japan and Thailand have these, properly maintained, serviced and refilled. Even US and Australia etc. don't have bidet sprays. Malaysian-style hose (supposedly for Muslims) are even worse. Always looking like just fell into the toilet bowl. Dare not even touch it.

Oh but they love to boast how much cleaner they are compared to the non muslims.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bidets are very rare things. Have only seen them in hotels in Taiwan & Venice:smile:

Most shopping malls and hotels in japan and korea have bidets. Theirs are the most advanced. They have front and back functions. Front for the ladies, back for both ladies and gents. They have different water pressures and programmable cycles too, from pleasureable to brutal and harsh, to gentle massage.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most shopping malls and hotels in japan and korea have bidets. Theirs are the most advanced. They have front and back functions. Front for the ladies, back for both ladies and gents. They have different water pressures and programmable cycles too, from pleasureable to brutal and harsh, to gentle massage.

Wow and in sg you would be lucky if you can actually find toilet paper and a toilet in a public place that doesn't have shit on it.

And sg is first world. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow and in sg you would be lucky if you can actually find toilet paper and a toilet in a public place that doesn't have shit on it.

Very good obervation, except for Changi Airport, major hotels and shopping centres. I've seldom seen coffeeshop toilets with toilet paper. Hawker centres are standard no and never. Buy tissue paper at the counter.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very good obervation, except for Changi Airport, major hotels and shopping centres. I've seldom seen coffeeshop toilets with toilet paper. Hawker centres are standard no and never. Buy tissue paper at the counter.

The coffeeshop owner wants you to spend money on tissue .. If I'm the coffeeshop owner ... I dont even want to install tap ...let you all buy mineral water to wash your hands and backside ..:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The coffeeshop owner wants you to spend money on tissue .. If I'm the coffeeshop owner ... I dont even want to install tap ...let you all buy mineral water to wash your hands and backside ..:wink:

The taps were installed only after the SARS scare, by legislative compulsion.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No hand soap to wash hands in public toilets too, especially kpts and hawker centres. Imagine hawkers using just water to wash their hands without the use of hand soap! Some don't use toilet paper. They use their hands. Later, pratas will be flipped. Food touched without gloves. Truly, 1st world.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No hand soap to wash hands in public toilets too, especially kpts and hawker centres. Imagine hawkers using just water to wash their hands without the use of hand soap! Some don't use toilet paper. They use their hands. Later, pratas will be flipped. Food touched without gloves. Truly, 1st world.

this happened in one of the mamak stall in msia. one customer saw the prata got shit.
Duno how true. becareful when you eat prata there... :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this happened in one of the mamak stall in msia. one customer saw the prata got shit.
Duno how true. becareful when you eat prata there... :smile:

Prata have shit still ok coz you can smell or spot it. Surely won't makan it but kpkb to alert others in the mamak stall. if any.

KNNBCCB, what happens if the shit is in the curry? Mati liao. Sure cannot be spotted or smell it. I am always very careful when it comes to makan.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
At some places, they have an Ah Soh or Ah Pek there collecting money. I wonder for what? The toilets' dirty cos not washed, no soap, no paper unless you pay.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At some places, they have an Ah Soh or Ah Pek there collecting money. I wonder for what? The toilets' dirty cos not washed, no soap, no paper unless you pay.

For those with ah peks or ah sohs, I observe the presence of hand soap. Kpt toilets are the worse. ENV must be sleeping all these years.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... after all the interesting and power review on the Toilet Revolution....

Think I will skip my FAV Shah Alam at Circuit from now.... BAN!!!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is better they wash n clean themselves up properly then to stink the whole place especially in a crowded train...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you queue up buy wan tan mee/popiah.
you saw ah pek collect money from the person in front you.
now your turn, you saw him use bare hand squeeze the mee or doing popiah..

what is your reaction ?