• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What type of people are mostly scare of dying?

jw5

Loyal
Death is a flawed experiment. Life is its result.

"Goodness gracious shit! The humans have come to life!"

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an experiment by who? :smile:

Dun ask, for there is no answer to that question. You just need to look within yourself and beyond yourself, look at everything and sense everything that is within your own capacity to grasp and comprehend and it will be the same experiment everything and everyone is subject to and if you clear your mind and think without noises that distract, you would also come to the same conclusion, that Life is a flawed experiment and death is its result. These two are the start and end points, nothing more, nothing less.

There is no need to ask who, what, why and how, for it is not of your own choosing to have life. Neither is it your own choosing to have death. You can't say that you don't wish to have life, so you would choose death if you're given life, because you can't choose life, hence you didn't choose death either. With life, comes death later. These two occurrences are the only two certainties in your existence. Everything else, you have a choice. Henceforth, this is a flawed experiment, because you cannot choose the start nor the end of the experiment. So, dun ask who, what, why, how, when or where. These questions have no answer because you know there is no answer. So, why you ask?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dun ask, for there is no answer to that question.

if it was an experiment, it would then be my dad and my mum fucking and producing me as a result. if you saw yourself as a failed experiment, go ahead and stay happy with your own opinions :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it was an experiment, it would then be my dad and my mum fucking and producing me as a result. if you saw yourself as a failed experiment, go ahead and stay happy with your own opinions :biggrin:

You dun understand science. Do you really think your parents have control over producing you? You could have been one of the billions of sperms flushed down the toilet bowl by your dad when he wanked off and even if not, it will also be one of billions that swim up the tube at that moment. You think your parents knew or have control? Hence, you have no control of a life been given and when death comes after that later on. In that respect, the experiment is flawed, whether you can comprehend it or not, the truth is like this. It is not a matter of whether one is happy or not or if it is my opinion or not. A failed experiment is just that. Nothing to be happy or not happy about it. Truth never lies. That's why we call it TRUTH and not LIE.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do you really think your parents have control over producing you?

yup. last noted from them that i was planned. this 'i' and this 'you' are but mere constructs of biochemical pathways, causal occurrences from both past and present, and of course the personal experiences that shapes the so called 'consciousness' you and i possess. you're right to say there's nothing happy or sad to it or about it, that just is the truth. if you still think that life is a flawed experiment, then where the control experiment and where is the successful experiment?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for politicizing this thread.

Who the fuck are you a turdhead to thank me for?

Your thanks not worth anything and used tissue paper flushed down the toilet bowl a load better than you and your thanks.

If you want to wank without tokking of politics, go get a cucumber and join sadplumpgal and jolly each other.
Do that in a room with doors locked as no one want to see you whacking that cucumber in your cunt or arsehole

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who the fuck are you a turdhead to thank me for?

Your thanks not worth anything and used tissue paper flushed down the toilet bowl a load better than you and your thanks.

If you want to wank without tokking of politics, go get a cucumber and join sadplumpgal and jolly each other.
Do that in a room with doors locked as no one want to see you whacking that cucumber in your cunt or arsehole

Chump, SDP also Thank you, you piece of worthless shit.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually dying is not so scary, it is the process of dying that is scarier.

Example we Kanna prolonged painful illness before we die, that is really scary.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup. last noted from them that i was planned. this 'i' and this 'you' are but mere constructs of biochemical pathways, causal occurrences from both past and present, and of course the personal experiences that shapes the so called 'consciousness' you and i possess. you're right to say there's nothing happy or sad to it or about it, that just is the truth. if you still think that life is a flawed experiment, then where the control experiment and where is the successful experiment?

Again, you're asking the what, why, when, where, how....and what if.

As I said, if you think clearly, away from all the noises and natural tendency to query, but just remain calm and perceive, you know the life experiment is flawed. I used the word "experiment', yet it could well be replaced with "experience", "existence", "illusion", whatever...it does not matter, because it is the same.....in your quiet cognizance, the truth reveals itself in plain sight. Ask yourself these two questions:

1. Did you choose to be born?
2. Did you choose to die?

If your answer to both questions is "no", then this Life you're having is a flawed one, as it leads to no other state but death finally, nothing more, nothing less. The truth is in plain sight. Living things come into existence and entropy takes over and the result is death. So too you can see this is the case for non-living things, but essentially, it means matter and anti-matter and all in-betweens.

We like to conjure up meanings to this flawed experiment by saying "it can't be just that but surely it has a higher or deeper meaning", but can you tell me without a shadow of a doubt that Life has a higher or deeper meaning that you can prove and replicate scientifically?

Time immemorial, these 2 questions have been asked countless of times, but no supposed sage or guru or high priest or scientist has given an adequate answer that can be proven. This is so because there is no answer. If there really is an answer, it will be in plain sight, like you can determine who, what, where, when and how you want to be born and you can live forever. You can't. Some had postulated that Life can be in different states, like solid, liquid or ether. But this is just someone thinking it could be like that, but then we can think about anything. That does not make it true. What is true is that you never have a choice to be given life and you never have a choice not to die. For everything else, the bets are off.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why do you assume that life began with your dad and mum fucking each other raw?

Your life began even before there was a planet called "Earth". You life will continue even after this planet is long gone.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree, those with everything to lose.

usually the same ones who said they are NOT scared of dying with a worried look on their face..... even this sort of thing can not stop the lies out of their mouths or their lying habits.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
in your quiet cognizance, the truth reveals itself in plain sight. Ask yourself these two questions:
1. Did you choose to be born?
2. Did you choose to die?

if you understood what an experiment meant, you wouldn't even use the term to describe what you did.

anyway, as of the conscious mind, the 'you' is never quite the same 'you' even in the quantum state. in every single slice of a moment in time, being and not being or even in quantum entanglement. think about it.

as of the question about the choice of whether 'you' chose to be born, yes. half of you swam like hell to meet the other half of you as the latter half of you struggled out of the ovary each month . never shy away from my own desire to be born :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You life will continue even after this planet is long gone.

hehehe... bro, much as i wouldn't even trust all my senses when put together, i trust that i need not bother about my existence as its a mere fleeting moment in the grand scale of this universe we think we know of. we are nothing compared to everything else, least to say a so called 'life' like mine :p