• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What type of people are mostly scare of dying?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie, you are number one!!!!

i love your simple but powerful retorts......

haha now TFBH is very quiet...it's a different handle . the style is different. this TFBH and JW5 are using Nick Sharing. Damned kiasu,kiasi,kiaboh, kiachenghoo,kialansia....and finally damned kiakopisai!!!!!!!!!! hahhaaaa...Happy Good Monday Morning Singapore !!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie, you are number one!!!!

i love your simple but powerful retorts......

haha now TFBH is very quiet...it's a different handle . the style is different. this TFBH and JW5 are using Nick Sharing. Damned kiasu,kiasi,kiaboh, kiachenghoo,kialansia....and finally damned kiakopisai!!!!!!!!!! hahhaaaa...Happy Good Monday Morning Singapore !!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

I noticed from 1414 points, today it is 1446.

If this keep up, your points would hit the ceiling and puncture through. :biggrin: