• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What to do in the unlikely event that the Opposition wins the General Elections

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ever the Opposition gains power through the ballot box, they will have to make radical changes to ensure that they survive the backlash that will follow:

1. Isolate and Replace all the Military and Police commanders. No one person should be allowed to call the shots.

2. Dissolve NTUC the way the PAP smashed SATU

3. Place Temasek under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Finance

4. Activate CPIB to look into all questionable contracts.

5. Task ISD to place in detention anyone who attempts to disrupt the new government

6. Put in place Political Secretaries to oversee the Perm Secs, and Heads of Departments.

7. Arm the Gurkhas with Anti-tank weapons and authorise them to use it against any military coups

8. ??????? anymore???

Shit! Ok...... its just a dream.........

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Papsmearer said that PAP will never lose GE. PAP will rig the hell out of it.

Only way is for sinkies to peaceful sit in protest like Thailand.

You think sinkies will ever have enough balls to do such a thing?

LOL!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin lost because he trusted in the wrong Military Commanders.

He also failed to put in place an armed unit loyal to himself, to guard the Capital. To this end, he should have recruited some minority tribal warriors loyal only to him, instead of trusting in the Thai Army.
The tribal refugees like the Karen should have enough battle experience to confront any Thai Army rebels. They should not be Buddhists or Royalists who hold their king in awe. Give these refugees land and hope for a better future.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin lost because he trusted in the wrong Military Commanders.

He also failed to put in place an armed unit loyal to himself, to guard the Capital. To this end, he should have recruited some minority tribal warriors loyal only to him, instead of trusting in the Thai Army.
The tribal refugees like the Karen should have enough battle experience to confront any Thai Army rebels. They should not be Buddhists or Royalists who hold their king in awe. Give these refugees land and hope for a better future.

Taksin would not have been able to move any of such units into the capital without the revolt from the army,,,it would have been better if Taksin evacuated to the areas where he has support,,than a civil war sure happen,,but at least he will still be in Thailand,,just my rants

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Line up all the opposition winners....& make "john"..lick all of them on 'fours"...ha ha ha ha ha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PA grassroots leaders will answer only to our PAP grassroots advisor. We have a symbiotic partnership with PAP, just like NTUC. Like NTUC, we do not and will not work with oppies.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope the opposition looses all the seats. That way there will be no opposition in parleement n Singkies will definitely deserve the gahmen they vote for with 100% Pappie dominance I hope pap tekan Singkies even more. Singkies need to know the consequences of their votes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies will never lose. In the event kena sabo and lost, then all the organs of state will be mobilised.
Almost everyone that’s rich and powerful and with influence is beholden to the Leegime. There’s no way they can’t reverse a freak election result if that ever happened.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope WP win more than the current 6 elected seats. If this happen, nobody will dare to anyhow bully the sinkies in their own country.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
I do hope WP win more than the current 6 elected seats. If this happen, nobody will dare to anyhow bully the sinkies in their own country.
I hope oppies loose all the seats n no more opposition in parleement. That way Singkies will learn the consequences of their votes. For decades I have been hearing BS from bleeding heart Singkies...like I vote pap because I want upgrading or my flat price go up. I vote pap but I hope the opposition win..I vote pap because old fart die. I vote pap because WP is not contesting my constituency. Well Singkies deserved the gahmen they vote for. N if pap has 100% dominance there will be no one left to speak up against Pappie policies. By than GST 20%.. ERP. COE etc go up 200% n MRT breakdown every day because pap had no one in check..

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN PAP lose? Wait long long. The fact that 90% of the ultra rich people and new citizens are voting for PAP how are they going to lose? And this is not counting the loyal PA, NTUC, their own PAP members and the civil service.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever takes over and will likely be from the PAP camp and will probably issue warrant of arrest for the entire PAP leadership to assuage the anger and improve their popularity. But long before that , those names in the warrant would have done a Phey Yew Kok and have fled to their second homes in UK, US, Canada, OZ, NZ etc. They will join their kids some of whom have already acquired foreign citizenship / PR without renouncing their Sg citizenship.

People will be lost for a short period and then they will go back to normal. Like the Marcos dynasty, the ex-PAP leadership all be will be back when the dust settles and can be seen at SICC, Sentosa, various social and charity events.

All the laws and regulations will remain with new and novel excuses given to retain them. All those associated with the previous regime will give a thorough clean-up of their CV, some will adopt Christian names and those who had Christian names but never used it before will use it.

The Malays and Indians will realise quickly that their station in life have not changed. So will 90% of ethnic Singapore Chinese. The remaining Eurasians will find that they either look completely Chinese or Indians.

Chee Soon Juan will still not make it to Parliament. There will be new and stronger Opposition Party made up of Ex-PAP members. LGBT will seek laws to be changed to adopt kids. New wave of activists will emerge pushing their agenda of allowing consensual sex from age 10.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PA grassroots leaders will answer only to our PAP grassroots advisor. We have a symbiotic partnership with PAP, just like NTUC. Like NTUC, we do not and will not work with oppies.

Be reminded that the PAP was once oppositions.....so high & mighty your statement.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ever the Opposition gains power through the ballot box, they will have to make radical changes to ensure that they survive the backlash that will follow:

1. Isolate and Replace all the Military and Police commanders. No one person should be allowed to call the shots.

2. Dissolve NTUC the way the PAP smashed SATU

3. Place Temasek under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Finance

4. Activate CPIB to look into all questionable contracts.

5. Task ISD to place in detention anyone who attempts to disrupt the new government

6. Put in place Political Secretaries to oversee the Perm Secs, and Heads of Departments.

7. Arm the Gurkhas with Anti-tank weapons and authorise them to use it against any military coups

8. ??????? anymore???

Shit! Ok...... its just a dream.........

Expose all ministers and PM personal assets - both local and overseas to see whether money is being laundered. Also make known Ho Jin remunerations and bonsues, dividends and all losses she made during her tenure in Temasek.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wish Sinkies could give the Opposition / WP a chance to form the government. try them for 1 term, 5 years. I really don't think they are so stupid and incompetent that under their rule, Singapore will become Swaziland within several years. if they fail to perform up to expectations, then vote back the PAP into government again.