• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What to buy for making good DIY steak at home ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low ses Sinkies please keep to your 菜饭。
Please go fuck your mother's cheebye and your father's ass as a punishment for them to bring a fucker like you into this world.
Limpeh will be happy to be your cameraman. Just give me a time and place.
After you fucked them, I'll be happy to draw a line across your neck with a penknife. What say you ?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go fuck your mother's cheebye and your father's ass as a punishment for them to bring a fucker like you into this world.
Limpeh will be happy to be your cameraman. Just give me a time and place.
After you fucked them, I'll be happy to draw a line across your neck with a penknife. What say you ?
The truth hurts and now you want to fuck your grandmother. Low ses Sinkie trying to be Angmoh and eat steak. Stick to your cheap 菜饭 in your hawker centre with your cdc vouchers and not be a nuisance to Ramesh. Fucking retard.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get at least a 1.69-inch thick grass fed free range ribeye. preheat to 690 degrees f on the grill. sit steak at room temperature, not fridge temperature. just sprinkle with coarse salt and fine black pepper. do not marinate. sear each side on grill for 3.69 minutes and then edges for 1.69 minutes. it will be charred on the outside but juicy and tender on inside. that will be medium rare. if you want it rare, only sear 1.69 minutes on each side. add butter when serving. if no outdoor grill use cast iron skillet on stove or range.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
get at least a 1.69-inch thick grass fed free range ribeye. preheat to 690 degrees f on the grill. sit steak at room temperature, not fridge temperature. just sprinkle with coarse salt and fine black pepper. do not marinate. sear each side on grill for 3.69 minutes and then edges for 1.69 minutes. it will be charred on the outside but juicy and tender on inside. that will be medium rare. if you want it rare, only sear 1.69 minutes on each side. add butter when serving. if no outdoor grill use cast iron skillet on stove or range.
Just fry it with chunks of garlic. Medium High temp.just two minutes each side twice if its about 250gms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instant reading thermometer. Without this, it will be hard to cook the steak to exactly the right doneness.
if one has done all kinds of steak for over 36.9 years he doesn’t need a meat thermometer anymore, more so for beef. but i have one for poultry, especially turkey when temps on skin is usually 36.9 degrees f hotter than meat near bone. poultry must be fully cooked to the bone between 160 to 169 degrees f.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just fry it with chunks of garlic. Medium High temp.just two minutes each side twice if its about 250gms.
chink stir fry beef? beef is sextremely tough with asian cooking, even for gooks who are supposed to best asians with beef. bulgogi is stringy and kalbi is chewy. viet jumping beef is too bouncy and chink mongolian beef is overcooked. jap wagyu steak on teppanyaki is probably the best asian beef.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought chinese dontch eat beef. Stick to pork. If chinese eat more pork, beef will be affordable,
Chinese are the most versatile race in the world. They eat anything and everything. That's why Chinese can take hardship, unlike the other races, and then rise again.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudds should stick to fucking their dotters instead of being unconstructive here...
And chinks should stay eating gruel their forefathers perfected.

Don't have steak. It's a white man's food. Only white man can make a good steak.

Remind me to ask my son to grill me one when he comes back. He makes a killer steak!