• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What to buy for making good DIY steak at home ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1700801919808.jpeg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wagyu beef. Go ask those ah neh stalls in wet markets. It’s irony ah neh don’t eat beef but sell beef. How come mutts cannot sell pork ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wagyu beef. Go ask those ah neh stalls in wet markets. It’s irony ah neh don’t eat beef but sell beef. How come mutts cannot sell pork ?
Muslim Ah Neh sell beef lah - Cik Syed Side Line can deliver pork , but dun eat pork mah

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh only mere mortal and cannot afford 上等 beef. I just want cheap and big steak as I find it financially painfully to eat steak outdoor these days liao. 200g at $20 just can't cut it for me anymore, pun intended..

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Linpeh only mere mortal and cannot afford 上等 beef. I just want cheap and big steak as I find it financially painfully to eat steak outdoor these days liao. 200g at $20 just can't cut it for me anymore, pun intended..
Jiak Salmon better

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

in fact normal steak can be v juicy and shiok, no need wagyu which can be too oily, just dont overcook the normal steak
btw you should try to grill salmon...very nice and much healthier

Last edited: