• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What things are cheaper in JB?

chin89

Quotes from a few SG dentists for braces for my son range from S$4,500 to S$5,000. I was recommended a dentist in Skudai who's charging me RM2,500 to RM3,000 at the very most. Her clinic is very clean with impressive equipment. And since she's successfully done braces for two other kids whom I personally know, it became a no-brainer which dentist I choose.

Hi ,can you advice me on the dentist clinic ?

Thank you

Edison

Quotes from a few SG dentists for braces for my son range from S$4,500 to S$5,000. I was recommended a dentist in Skudai who's charging me RM2,500 to RM3,000 at the very most. Her clinic is very clean with impressive equipment. And since she's successfully done braces for two other kids whom I personally know, it became a no-brainer which dentist I choose.

Hi.. Care to share her contact and address ? Thanks

typh00n

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi.. Care to share her contact and address ? Thanks

The clinic name is Amim Dental Surgery.

2A, Jalan Kebudayaan, Taman Universiti, Skudai, 81300, Johor Bahru, Johor 81300 Malaysia‎
+60 7-521 5007

1st Floor, Jln Wong Ah Fook,, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor
+60 7-224 7580

cchuii22

Hi mummymoo, can PM me the contact of the dentist? Thank you very much

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen to all those MP in Iskandar Puteri? Was such a hot day, thought of going for a massage around Bt Indah area. OMG all closed for "good"? Where are all those big advertisment?