• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the fuck is this Dependant Pass about?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as i m concerned, these people holding Dependent Pass are not contributing much to Sinkapore. :oIo:

Can the MIWs do some fine tuning on this policy? :oIo:

Any Kan Ni Na Bu Chee Bye PAPIB Bastards reading this thread, please tell your Masters to looking into it. :oIo:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the Name implies it's a pass that's issued to Dependants of people working here eg. spouses, children and such. The pass won't allow you to work here.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Last edited:

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
dependent pass holders can work in singapore. they just have to obtain a letter of consent from MOM.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as i m concerned, these people holding Dependent Pass are not contributing much to Sinkapore. :oIo:

Can the MIWs do some fine tuning on this policy? :oIo:

Any Kan Ni Na Bu Chee Bye PAPIB Bastards reading this thread, please tell your Masters to looking into it. :oIo:

As the Name implies it's a pass that's issued to Dependants of people working here eg. spouses, children and such. The pass won't allow you to work here.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Fuck you lah! Put me back in your ignore list. Fucking idiot! :oIo::kma:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The accused of the recent CCK murder case is holding a DP. He had his meals in a nearby temple. The family was leading a frugal life with the wife's income and rental from the subletting of the room as stated in the paper. The authority needs to make sure the depended party is financially strong enough before approving the DP. :oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The accused of the recent CCK murder case is holding a DP. He had his meals in a nearby temple. The family was leading a frugal life with the wife's income and rental from the subletting of the room as stated in the paper. The authority needs to make sure the depended party is financially strong enough before approving the DP. :oIo:

http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpo...dant-pass/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx

"Employment Pass holders, and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of at least $4,000 may apply for Dependant’s Passes.."

Also, a few cases do not justify calling the system a failure.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good post.

You are a shining beacon of objectivity and cool-headedness in this otherwise, mobster forum. I wish everyone has the ability to argue and debate like you.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpo...dant-pass/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx

"Employment Pass holders, and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of at least $4,000 may apply for Dependant’s Passes.."

Also, a few cases do not justify calling the system a failure.

$4000 is alot of money to you? Raise the fucking bar to $10k at least. I mentioned fine tune the policy not remove the policy. You twit! :oIo:
Put me back in your ignore list. :oIo::kma:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
$4000 is alot of money to you? Raise the fucking bar to $10k at least. I mentioned fine tune the policy not remove the policy. You twit! :oIo:
Put me back in your ignore. :oIo::kma:

$4000 is more than enough to make you financially strong in Singapore especially when living a frugal life. I don't see the issue.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$4000 is more than enough to make you financially strong in Singapore especially when living a frugal life. I don't see the issue.

:eek: Really? Then why the need to sublet their room out? Apparently, $4000 and above kind of income is insufficient for them to put a simple meal on their table as the accused needs to go to nearby temple for free meals. And by the way, these free meals are supposedly not meant for financially strong people.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: Really? Then why the need to sublet their room out? Apparently, $4000 and above kind of income is insufficient for them to put a simple meal on their table as the accused needs to go to nearby temple for free meals. And by the way, these free meals are supposedly not meant for financially strong people.

How would i know. They probably gambled their money away. Even $10.000 a month won't protect you from your own stupidity numbnuts.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
How would i know. They probably gambled their money away. Even $10.000 a month won't protect you from your own stupidity numbnuts.

Why are you always editing your posts ? Need to structure and restructure your sentences ? Spell check ? Grammar check ?