• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should I do?

Allen Chen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a skinny physic and cannot put on weight easily. I've tried to go to the gym and taking protein supplements but nothing works. The problem is worsen because I have a lot of armpit hair. So when I wear a singlet I look like I have just shoplifted wigs out of a beauty salon. Should I shave my armpits? I heard from my girlfriend this will make more hair grow if I do.
Please advise. I want to look as sexy as possible.

ac~

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't shave...use 2 ten-cent coins and pluck each strand out...confirm better than go visit brazilian wax.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say armpit hair very sexy. Perhaps your BF can use it instead of using your butt all the time?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The other day's papers, there was a guy who had the opposite problem.
He didn't have enough armpit hair.
Allen or fake Allen, you need to hook up with him and do some kind of exchange transplant by osmosis or something like that. :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't shave...use 2 ten-cent coins and pluck each strand out...confirm better than go visit brazilian wax.

That can be painful leh, better to light candle and quickly pass the flame under armpit a few times until all hair got burnt then just rub off those burnt stub, twig left behind. :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That can be painful leh, better to light candle and quickly pass the flame under armpit a few times until all hair got burnt then just rub off those burnt stub, twig left behind. :eek:

You did that to ur hair uncle botak? ...oouch:eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say armpit hair very sexy. Perhaps your BF can use it instead of using your butt all the time?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Indeed... 1:04 mins....

[video=youtube;4oEPqT924x4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oEPqT924x4&feature=related[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a skinny physic and cannot put on weight easily. I've tried to go to the gym and taking protein supplements but nothing works. The problem is worsen because I have a lot of armpit hair. So when I wear a singlet I look like I have just shoplifted wigs out of a beauty salon. Should I shave my armpits? I heard from my girlfriend this will make more hair grow if I do.
Please advise. I want to look as sexy as possible.

ac~

it's physique, not physic. physick is more like your condition. in fact, too many sickaporean men have issues with their body, either too skinny or too short, or both. if you're too short, there's no help. the best would be to wait for the next reincarnation to get into the body of someone like brad pity. if you're too skinny, and your skeletal frame is too fragile and small to hold muscle mass, you have tough luck, poor nutrition when young, lousy genes, and a combination of all. if your bones are bigger, do weight training, drink milk and eat healthy and you should be able to build muscle where it counts. stay away from soda, artificial sugar, fast food and processed food and you can see results in a couple of months. you don't need the gym. all you need for weight training is a simple set of dumbbells and/or hand weights to shape the upper body. for your hip and legs, just walk a lot. push ups and sit-ups will help. keep armpit hair as you want sweat to stay in your armpits. smelling armpit hair mixed with sweat is essential for survival.