• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what other interesting forums are there...?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, let's discuss about this. i think it's better to pay for sex than cheating a girl feeling just to have sex with her. tio bor...? no need to think so much... :rolleyes:

do you all agree?

only low life sinkie loser who cannot get any love from woman will go there and try to find woman to pay for sex.

Only low life pay for sex.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only low life sinkie loser who cannot get any love from woman will go there and try to find woman to pay for sex.

Don't be daft. Girlfriend or wife also need to pay... there is no free lunch, or free sex.

And what's love got to do with it? Try and propose to a woman when you are jobless and penniless, see how far that so-called 'love' will take you. :rolleyes:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was younger, i'll marry for love but now, at my age, i just want to get it done quickly...:p

Don't be daft. Girlfriend or wife also need to pay... there is no free lunch, or free sex.

And what's love got to do with it? Try and propose to a woman when you are jobless and penniless, see how far that so-called 'love' will take you. :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What about?

Bro, those numbers 3/8/12 etc etc....what does it stands for? It's found in the Chang Ping thread.

15qdxli.jpg

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess only. 3/8/12 means RMB300/RMB800/RMB1200. For ST/LT/overnight I guess.

Some more last category is 艺人组 at RMB800, RMB2500 & RMB3500, so it seems to make sense.

Any experts here to confirm this?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also we got to cut this shit about leaving, drama all over the place and then come back as though nothing happened. No standard or class.

please don't say that about muthu, ak and joetys as hotbot is referring to them and your reply quoted hotbot's reference to this 3. you have no idea who they are, and for you to throw joe, especially joe whom you lavishly praise and admire in many of your arse-licking posts to win favors, under the bus now since that he has left and may have no means to see your post or defend himself, it shows what kind of a scumbag you are. no honor, no integrity, no credibility, and most of all, no class. you deserve the no class label. not them. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat you chump. Just because bros here surf the Sister Forum, does not imply that they go for Commercial Sex.

Anyway, let not be so fast to condemn Commercial Sex. In case you dunno, you are also involved in Commercial Sex too, you chump. It is just that you do not pay per transaction.

Look, whenever you go Thailand, you will give some money and buy gifts to your so-called teerak. In return, she will let you fuck her a few times during that trip and she will say she love you.

After all the fucking, you leave Thailand. Then her other teeraks from Singapore or Malaysia will fly to Thailand, pay her and fuck her for a few days.... A few months later, you go Thailand and start that cycle again, i.e pay, fuck and bye bye.

So isn't it the same? LPPL?

You are in your own words, a low-life and worst than that, you are getting yourself emotionally involved with whores!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat you chump. Just because bros here surf the Sister Forum, does not imply that they go for Commercial Sex.

Anyway, let not be so fast to condemn Commercial Sex. In case you dunno, you are also involved in Commercial Sex too, you chump. It is just that you do not pay per transaction.

Look, whenever you go Thailand, you will give some money and buy gifts to your so-called teerak. In return, she will let you fuck her a few times during that trip and she will say she love you.

After all the fucking, you leave Thailand. Then her other teeraks from Singapore or Malaysia will fly to Thailand, pay her and fuck her for a few days.... A few months later, you go Thailand and start that cycle again, i.e pay, fuck and bye bye.

So isn't it the same? LPPL?

You are in your own words, a low-life and worst than that, you are getting yourself emotionally involved with whores!!

what flying are you talking about?

All the while i am in Thailand...and i dun pay for sex. According to you, giving money and buying gift also means commercial sex too. Then you are the result of your mum going through commercial sex... your logic is real sinkie.. well, that is how sinkie thinks.. not surprising. wait maybe your mum really did that.. wow!!! and you also did that to your wife???? or if you have any.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please don't say that about muthu, ak and joetys as hotbot is referring to them and your reply quoted hotbot's reference to this 3. you have no idea who they are, and for you to throw joe, especially joe whom you lavishly praise and admire in many of your arse-licking posts to win favors, under the bus now since that he has left and may have no means to see your post or defend himself, it shows what kind of a scumbag you are. no honor, no integrity, no credibility, and most of all, no class. you deserve the no class label. not them. :rolleyes:

He got a label, he is a sinkie.. fits right to the bill.... that is how sinkies and the rest of the losers in this forum behaves..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well, that is because real women are smart and they marry a smart man..

Only man who are stupid are jobless and penniless. Who in the right mind will want to be jobless and penniless?

It can also mean that if a man has money, he will have women.

Here we are discussing about men who has a job and money and yet not much manhood to get a real woman and need to use money to look for sex. That is a total sinkie loser and you can spot who it is in this thread.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would not worry too much. They are just behaving like matyrs and drama queens. They will eventually be back with the same nick or a new nick. This is not sanitised forum, it is a no holds barred forum. If you want to make friends by revealing names, telephone numbers, meet and form teams, better to join flowedpod.com. Lots of loving there. Also there is a closed forum where you can admit who you like.

If anyone of us drops dead, nobody is going to lose sleep. For christ sake, i am sure most of us have a real life, real friends etc outside.

Also we got to cut this shit about leaving, drama all over the place and then come back as though nothing happened. No standard or class.

hey, this forum is non of your business??? who the hell you are to tell others where to go and which forum to join??

Oh... if i have not noticed, that is another sinkie behaviour..

Giving others an education when the education is not asked for in the first place.....try giving yourself an education first before starting preaching on the fault and mistake on others.. what a low life sinkie loser.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But many Thai gals work as pros to support their family and deadbeat husbands. So how come they still support their dead beat husbands? must be love right? cant be for the money,

well, that is because real women are smart and they marry a smart man..

Only man who are stupid are jobless and penniless. Who in the right mind will want to be jobless and penniless?

It can also mean that if a man has money, he will have women.

Here we are discussing about men who has a job and money and yet not much manhood to get a real woman and need to use money to look for sex. That is a total sinkie loser and you can spot whoit is in this thread.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But many Thai gals work as pros to support their family and deadbeat husbands. So how come they still support their dead beat husbands? must be love right? cant be for the money,

Then i am not sure... but nowadays, thai girls are different from last time, especially the new generation. They tend to show the useless thai men the middle finger if they dun have a job too. Many thai men now are hardworking and they did have a job. Maybe my circle of Thai friends are different, they are more updated i guess.