• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What legacy would you leave after you depart or what do you want to be remembered for?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it important to be remembered or to leave a legacy?

I have been pondering the whole afternoon on what will I be remembered for, once I depart from this silly and mortal world?

I'm not talking about becoming Lee Kuan Yew or some famous people in thw world.

I'm merely thinking about leaving a "stain" on the future and making a personal contribution to future generations of people.

Physically, I would no longer be here, but I hope my "stain" would live on, passing down from generation to generation. I hope my contribution would live in the hearts and minds of those who know who I am.

Like Mr Samuel Leong @Leongsam , the owner of this forum, he will always be remembered for or would have left a legacy of free speech and glorious sex trade for future generations of Singaporeans.

What legacy would you leave after you depart or what do you want to be remembered for?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Like Mr Samuel Leong @Leongsam , the owner of this forum, he will always be remembered for or would have left a legacy of free speech and glorious sex trade for future generations of Singaporeans.

I want to be remembered as an active participant of this forum, and leave behind a legacy of engaging in and supporting free speech and the glorious sex trade.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be remembered as an active participant of this forum, and leave behind a legacy of engaging in and supporting free speech and the glorious sex trade.
Ya right act good man outside while viciously attack me a virgin as slut whore mistress under the guise of free speech while dare not take up my virginity test challenge and dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right act good man outside while viciously attack me a virgin as slut whore mistress under the guise of free speech while dare not take up my virginity test challenge and dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!
Animals with no human conscience are not deserving of free speech.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle onlee want to leave a legacy while alive and not after leaving as you won't know anything after you die.
While leaving my uncle want to be known and leemembered as the master of ceo beater and a wise men.
My uncle think @ginfreely want to be known and leemembered as a puki devil.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it important to be remembered or to leave a legacy?

I have been pondering the whole afternoon on what will I be remembered for, once I depart from this silly and mortal world?

I'm not talking about becoming Lee Kuan Yew or some famous people in thw world.

I'm merely thinking about leaving a "stain" on the future and making a personal contribution to future generations of people.

Physically, I would no longer be here, but I hope my "stain" would live on, passing down from generation to generation. I hope my contribution would live in the hearts and minds of those who know who I am.

U don't hav high IQ... confirmed.... I have been repeating all these years....

When a leopard died it leaves behind its skin..
When a man died he leaves behind his name....

LKY leaves behind his name where one person glorify him but the next person cursed him and call him a bastard or motherfucker.....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U don't hav high IQ... confirmed.... I have been repeating all these years....

When a leopard died it leaves behind its skin..
When a man died he leaves behind his name....

LKY leaves behind his name where one person glorify him but the next person cursed him and call him a bastard or motherfucker.....
WHAT THE FUCK? WHEN YOU DIE, NOBODY EVEN REMEMBERS WHETHER YOU HAVE EVER EXISTED, NOT EVEN WINNIE. :FU: :FU: :FU: :o-o: :o-o: :o-o: :FU: :FU: :FU:

Last edited:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

All Obituaries, you read :::
"""always Leemembered by loved ones"""

Knn all bullshitS.
Lets face it Knn.
Everyone moves on after a certain time.
Who cares?
Who F Leemember you?