• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of fuck movie title is this - The Diam Diam Era?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20201128_171022.jpeg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo never improves.

Just like "Money No Enough" in 1998, he relies on scenes of people ranting in kopitiams and home arguments to get his message across. He will play on social issues but ends with the hidden message like what the govt did, is for your own good.

Jack hinders the progress of the industry and his audiences can't mature. We have many promising directors in Singapore; fundings should be allocated to these hardworking people.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo never improves.

Just like "Money No Enough" in 1998, he relies on scenes of people ranting in kopitiams and home arguments to get his message across. He will play on social issues but ends with the hidden message like what the govt did, is for your own good.

Jack hinders the progress of the industry and his audiences can't mature. We have many promising directors in Singapore; fundings should be allocated to these hardworking people.

All local (mainstream) movies are govt propaganda. Sometimes they're cleverly disguised, other times they're not even hiding it.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo never improves.

K.N.N.

He should make a real life film of his

TIKO with Wendy.

KNN -- why no do??

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend want to watch it so i ok with it, not knowing what sort of local film this is. As a superhero DC and Marvel movie fan, i do not watch local productions at all.
To my super surprise, it is very communist-oriented. The whole movie is about PAP is good and opposition is crap and make a movie to push this point.

I thought people in this era has evolved out of that and Singaporeans still living in the previous era.

i thought that living in previous era is only for boomers in this forum. ( from someone like me who is into personal empowerment and critical thought/thinking as a sovereign being.)

This is not movie production, it is a propaganda and people pay money for it?? Which i innocently did. I thought Jack Neo was rewarded by PAP for doing this or threatened (encourage) into doing this.

My respect for the mainstream local artists and PAP go to a super new low after watching this movie. Half way through i wanna get off the cinema but i stick to it due to my friend. After the movie, my friend told me it is a bad movie and will not support it again.

i think the govt has destroyed artistic creativity. PAP reward these artists with opportunities for supporting them subtly and they did this by manipulate the public into thinking the PAP is good. How low can PAP get?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo treats Singaporeans like idiots and there are idiots continue to spend money on jack Neo junks. That is the problem