• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What it means to be Singaporean?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does above explain why ndp is a must?

simply becoz it gives the gahmen very good excuse to "spend".

by spending $1, gahmen will writeoff $5 - $10 into their expenses or reserves.

this is especially achieveable when that $1 comes from stupid sinkies volunteers and pohlumpas.

was there any accounts on families whom did not receive the ndp fun pack? well, our gahmen would have claimed they spent millions on it.

greeds never ends. look at the incrementals in ndp expense since 2002 until now (refer above)!

once for a good cause, but our gahmen has created lots of these official excuses to 'laundry' their $..... another is the ching gay during every chinese new year!

if you remember, we could have hold back the ching gay possessions this 2020, but gahmen gave green lights and last minute call-off.

this had resulted another millions for them to write-off! actually, they could have collected more by tickets collections etc.

with such gahmen, what it means for sillyporeans?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@stingray what do you think of this type of Singaporean?

FA22C23A-17A4-4FA5-963F-AA62C135698F.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means you live in a modern slave state.
You have fake political rights.
And your money is not actually yours. Nor are your assets.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans = kumlan. My multimillionaire ministers would never say Singaporeans kumlan cos there are things shouldn't say until so obvious. After every GE say got mandate and increase tax. Sibeh song. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhhh!
Long Live PAP.gif

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me what it meant for me to be a sgrean???

Sgrean treat me like I am worthless piece of S@$1t I endure all the ill treatment and humiliation and cried at nights for so many years and that what it meant for me to be sgrean!

Now for the past 10 years I feel like a human being because I no longer sgrean! Now a happy Australian
And I made sure my daughter was not born in Singapore too.

Cheers!

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the more they spend the less people care about it.

that's not the point . . . really who care on these ndp nonsense
but the point is . . . . . . . .

these wayangs are instruments for our gahmen to furher suck citizens hard-earned $, in all our expenses to keep their elitistic lifestyle earning millions!

yes, we condone corruptions but facilitates legitimate $ transitions into their organizational pockets

yes, its undeniable that the new generations will never be proud of being a sillyporean!