• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is wrong with AMDK?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
AMDKs are not as shallow as Chinese. They search for the inner beauty, not exterior vanity. It takes a lot of courage and patience to love someone whose appearance the shallow majority discriminate.

That's why I respect our government when they signed CECA.
Hopes our resident high ses GCE English A1 aunty finds and AMDK. Lol :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AMDKs are not as shallow as Chinese. They search for the inner beauty, not exterior vanity. It takes a lot of courage and patience to love someone whose appearance the shallow majority discriminate.

That's why I respect our government when they signed CECA.

Ceca indians have caste system though.

And I'm pretty sure it's not their appearance we discriminate but their b.o.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who the hell is jennifer?
The name of the sow you rear at your backyard?:biggrin:
That ravishing Jennifer. The self proclaimed high ses virgin, who reads a lot, A1 English and bought a property in JB now crying father mother about Harapan lor ... Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oic tat freely gin scary. Can see she log in at a specified time of the day. And will blast a list of reply after logging in.:biggrin:
TOgo.gif

Rike this ? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between FAT and BUISWEE.

This is FAT...

Ikd51Ah.png

This one below is BUISWEE...:biggrin:

wendydavidong.jpg
Wow Malaysian dog must be thinking he is so smart to link me with fat woman first then link me with this one. Hey your pahang mother must be a slut with Botak boyfriend for you to accuse me one. You are always what you accused me to be. Don’t forget that bastard.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mohs like dark skin "ugly" or average looking Thai girls to avoid waking up with a pretty ladyboy