• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is wrong with AMDK?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
st_20150810_jotwolo7k_1583692.jpg

Look at me! I am AMDK! Flying dutchman hor! Check out my trophy asian wife!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One possible reason is that AMDK feels insecure if his girlfriend or Wife is slim and sexy. With so many cases of infidelity and divorce, the AMDK goes for the fat woman for fear of betrayal and rejection .

Heard of the famous celebrity chef who committed suicide because his sexy girlfriend has found a new boyfriend. They are fearful humans after all .
So angmo feel inferiority ? Then we cannot say them AMDK anymore.
AMDK is just a illustration purposes.:biggrin:

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong some angmoh like fat fuck Kirsten han's Husband calum are loser angmoh who cannot survive in native country and no choice marry a fat fuck overseas for free food/lodging, pocket money, PR/citizenship and desperate fuck during times when unable to pick up other SPGs and sick of PCC.

View attachment 44133
Have to admit...if ang Mors don't go for these type of women. No one will want them and they will all join aware and become more violent and aggressive..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with fat women if all tgeir bodily function still intact. There is beauty in it still.
16729490_10212142144375952_7189249544129454330_n.jpg
bodily functions intact and working overtime - can't say the same for the toilet seat :oops:
Ang mors in general have bad taste in women. Look at the ang mors with Asian chicks. Those Asian chicks true blue Singkie men won't even touch with a 10 foot pole.
agree absolutely, it's either the car or cost of feeding her :(
How do you know? She went for NRIC Virginity Test? :biggrin:
hanor, the presence of cobwebs, baby toads sitting on stools, fungus and hermit crabs does not a virgin make :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
America is a country that fights for women's rights and feminism,and that means the right for one third of the species to look like a fat whale bloated blueberry looking oompa loompas with KFC bingo wings....

America should be more like Japan,have u ever seen a fat woman there?3 percent obesity rates.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started this thread cos last week I met my NZ partner and he was complaining 2 of 3 sons love fat girls and don't mind walking around with a whale.
AMDKs are not as shallow as Chinese. They search for the inner beauty, not exterior vanity. It takes a lot of courage and patience to love someone whose appearance the shallow majority discriminate.

That's why I respect our government when they signed CECA.