• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is wrong with AMDK?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I noticed many angmoh men don’t mind to have a very fat girlfriend. What’s wrong with them?

1BBD228F-3FF6-437C-B78F-53ACB244CFBE.jpeg

Photo taken by me yesterday

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One possible reason is that AMDK feels insecure if his girlfriend or Wife is slim and sexy. With so many cases of infidelity and divorce, the AMDK goes for the fat woman for fear of betrayal and rejection .

Heard of the famous celebrity chef who committed suicide because his sexy girlfriend has found a new boyfriend. They are fearful humans after all .

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong some angmoh like fat fuck Kirsten han's Husband calum are loser angmoh who cannot survive in native country and no choice marry a fat fuck overseas for free food/lodging, pocket money, PR/citizenship and desperate fuck during times when unable to pick up other SPGs and sick of PCC.

IMG_9671.JPG

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong some angmoh like fat fuck Kirsten han's Husband calum are loser angmoh who cannot survive in native country and no choice marry a fat fuck overseas for free food/lodging, pocket money, PR/citizenship and desperate fuck during times when unable to pick up other SPGs and sick of PCC.
My sentiements too. Asian girls tend to worship the angmo. Naturally they come to fuck easy target easy money less effort less time.
One must know how to choose the correct ground.:biggrin:
But angmo 为民除害, quite a good deed.:biggrin: