• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the spirit of olympics?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
never mind this month is the HUNGRY GHOSTS with lots of wandering spirit.

what is the true spirit of the olympics?
may the best athelethe win or the best medals money can buy?

i think it's the testing of human physical ability to the limit. money and politics shouldn't be really be misused here just to gain a medal.

sadly, our country does that...and have no regret doing that..and will continue to exploit ways to ehance doing that.

the medals won this way have lost all its authencity and value. sad.:p

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehe, the Spirit of the Olympics is to let Li Jiawei n' Susilo stay in the same building at the Olympic Village so they have a chance to make up n' share the $250000 she's getting :smile:

Don't mind me for joking around on your thread :smile:

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehe, the Spirit of the Olympics is to let Li Jiawei n' Susilo stay in the same building at the Olympic Village so they have a chance to make up n' share the $250000 she's getting :smile:

I tod they no more already..:confused:

that susilo now with jia li (super star 2nd):wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

make up and then make champion babies. pinky surely will be thrilled that people actually take his words seriously. LOL!:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak peng yeu eh .... i remember you last time work as missy ... you can be their midwife mah ..... then hor the newspaper leeport said olympic baby delivered by the olympic missy you become famous liao ... LOL

ornitoufo ;9)

u really got HOTS for my goon wannabe brother leetahsar. didn't u and ur cyber bullies gang murdered him already.

troll's evil motive:

CANNOT EXPLOIT, FLIRT ...THEN DESTROY!:eek:

so many already a victim and still ignorant about it.

latest casualty: RAMSETH:biggrin: he's terribly insinuated and returning to ascend his siamese princely throne soon. poor chap!:rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spirit of the Olympic!
Of course to be best of the best Winner!. Not cheating(doping, buying judge .......)
Win and get respect from the competitor. Singapore Win Silver in Table tennis but no one respect Singapore because of buying player= buying medal/cheating in others mean.
If truth born living in Singapore even getting Bronze he/she will getting respect from all peoples.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spirit of the Olympic!
Of course to be best of the best Winner!. Not cheating(doping, buying judge .......)
Win and get respect from the competitor. Singapore Win Silver in Table tennis but no one respect Singapore because of buying player= buying medal/cheating in others mean.
If truth born living in Singapore even getting Bronze he/she will getting respect from all peoples.

there were rumours that KOREAN complained after losing to sgp. there was confusion. they tot they lost to china! LOL!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
the spirit of olympics at least in the eyes of the sinkee gov is to win at all cost or rather irregardless of cost....