• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the most reliable most durable car brand in Singapore which need the least repairs?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never liked SUBARUs anyway. Horizontally opposed engines suffer premature wear and servicing these are also very costly. Very long time ago, my wife used to have a SUBARU VICKY, which if I remembered correctly, should be an inline 4 engine. During that same era, even my sister's SUZUKI 800 drives very much quicker than the VICKY although it's only 100cc difference in engine capacity.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never liked SUBARUs anyway. Horizontally opposed engines suffer premature wear and servicing these are also very costly. Very long time ago, my wife used to have a SUBARU VICKY, which if I remembered correctly, should be an inline 4 engine. During that same era, even my sister's SUZUKI 800 drives very much quicker than the VICKY although it's only 100cc difference in engine capacity.
Suzuki's were good cars...not sure about newer models as they are basically rebadge Renaults. And some models are made in ah neh land. Used to be A good brand for small cars...

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Cheena Masarati will have poor sinkies drooling:

1642504511569.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
subaru engines are the weakest part of the subaru besides the interior. and they are odd.