• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between Topload vs Frontload washing machines?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Are we still going on about a bloody washing machine? KNN, TS should just go out and grab any that suits her usage and budget. It's not like she's buying a car or a house. Women can be so anal, hiaz!:rolleyes::biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are we still going on about a bloody washing machine? KNN, TS should just go out and grab any that suits her usage and budget. It's not like she's buying a car or a house. Women can be so anal, hiaz!:rolleyes::biggrin:
Anal is the only way not to get impregnated.
I've seen women choosing different brands of toilet paper, as if different brand will give you a different ass-wiping experience.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think after tcss end of the day ts will not be buying any washing machine KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anal is the only way not to get impregnated.
I've seen women choosing different brands of toilet paper, as if different brand will give you a different ass-wiping experience.
Tell me about it, they love sweating the small stuff. Buay tahan!:rolleyes:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it, they love sweating the small stuff. Buay tahan!:rolleyes:

Men see big picture, women focus on detail
Friday, 31 July 2009
ABC/AFP

Text in focus
The differences in visual processing may be a result of our hunter-gatherer evolutionary legacy, say researchers (iStockphoto)
Related Stories
Men are better at seeing things in the distance, while women are better focusing on things at close range, according to a British study.

The researchers believe the results may be due to our hunter-gatherer past and reflect how men's and women's brains have evolved differently over time.

The study appears online in the British Journal of Psychology.

Researchers tested their theory by asking a group of 48 men and women to use a laser pointer to mark the midpoint of lines on a piece of paper at different distances.

Men were more accurate than women when the paper was placed at a distance of 100 centimetres. Women were more accurate when the target was only 50 centimetres away, within arm's reach.

In a second test participants used a stick, instead of the laser pointer, to mark the midpoint. The results showed no significant difference between near and far, however women performed better than when using the laser pointer.

The researchers believe the physical feedback of the pointer helped 'remap' the distant text as being closer.

Differing pathways
"Evidence already exists that separate pathways in the brain process visual information from near and far space," says psychologist Helen Stancey from Hammersmith and West London College.

"Our results suggest that the near pathway is favoured in women and the far pathway is favoured in men," she says.

"These sex differences in visual processing may be a result of our hunter-gatherer evolutionary legacy.

"As the predominant gatherers, women would have needed to work well in near space, whereas the prey for (predominantly male) hunters would have been in far space."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was a similar thread about this before, and i contributed my sexperience and recommendation on it. forget which thread. will search it when i wake up. now in dream mode.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Men see big picture, women focus on detail
Friday, 31 July 2009
ABC/AFP

Text in focus
The differences in visual processing may be a result of our hunter-gatherer evolutionary legacy, say researchers (iStockphoto)
Related Stories
Men are better at seeing things in the distance, while women are better focusing on things at close range, according to a British study.

The researchers believe the results may be due to our hunter-gatherer past and reflect how men's and women's brains have evolved differently over time.

The study appears online in the British Journal of Psychology.

Researchers tested their theory by asking a group of 48 men and women to use a laser pointer to mark the midpoint of lines on a piece of paper at different distances.

Men were more accurate than women when the paper was placed at a distance of 100 centimetres. Women were more accurate when the target was only 50 centimetres away, within arm's reach.

In a second test participants used a stick, instead of the laser pointer, to mark the midpoint. The results showed no significant difference between near and far, however women performed better than when using the laser pointer.

The researchers believe the physical feedback of the pointer helped 'remap' the distant text as being closer.

Differing pathways
"Evidence already exists that separate pathways in the brain process visual information from near and far space," says psychologist Helen Stancey from Hammersmith and West London College.

"Our results suggest that the near pathway is favoured in women and the far pathway is favoured in men," she says.

"These sex differences in visual processing may be a result of our hunter-gatherer evolutionary legacy.

"As the predominant gatherers, women would have needed to work well in near space, whereas the prey for (predominantly male) hunters would have been in far space."
This theory sounds logical. Except for the last bit As the predominant gatherers, women would have needed to work well in near space, whereas the prey for (predominantly male) hunters would have been in far space.

When women are in a shopping mail, they can really explore and work far spaces and even beyond. Every space, every level, every department, every shop. I have learned my lesson, I don't do shopping malls anymore with my lady companions. KNN, walk until I want to die. Those were the horrid days and they are well behind me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here are some of my replies in the old thread.
i have all my properties re-equipped with the lg 9kg smart drum direct drive top loader after testing it for 6.9 months on one property and changing out the front loader. works well for all of them so far. it's especially great when handling large pieces of cloth such as draperies, curtains, bedsheets, comforter, bed cover. for 6.9 pieces of underwear i also wash them in the machine as it senses load, amount of clothing, and adjusts the water level accordingly. in sg, i changed out a faulty jap 6.9kg washer and installed an 8kg lg top loader, and it works perfectly so far.
washer_wtg9032wf_2_med.jpg
swore by front loader until i cum across the new lg top loader. the new lg top loader cums in various sizes with various features. for you and woman of the house i recommend the wtg90xx series with 9kg of drum and equipped with inverter direct drive motor and smart drum technology. if drum not big enough go for the wtf10xx series, oops wft10xx series, 10kg top loader. all of mine are 9kg, and i don't go beyond 9.6 kg as most of the time, my laundry only fills 0.69% of drum volume. mainly underwear and t shirts. occasionally a few fleece jackets, shirts and pants plus some socks during winter - cum out to 69% of drum volume.
depending on load and selection of normal, heavy duty, bulky, bright whites wash options. before adding water, it spins around and measure weight, fill (height) of clothes in the drum. for light clothing, normal is adequate. for underwear, lingerie, and white shirts, you can pre-wash with delicates option in cycle 2 and select normal or bright whites in cycle 1 (if clothes are all white). for bath towels, jeans and jackets, select heavy duty. for draperies, blankets, bed covers, select bulky. bedsheets should cum under normal. very versatile with all kinds of cloth, including linen shirts.
View attachment 46690

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
This theory sounds logical. Except for the last bit As the predominant gatherers, women would have needed to work well in near space, whereas the prey for (predominantly male) hunters would have been in far space.

When women are in a shopping mail, they can really explore and work far spaces and even beyond. Every space, every level, every department, every shop. I have learned my lesson, I don't do shopping malls anymore with my lady companions. KNN, walk until I want to die. Those were the horrid days and they are well behind me.
you don't do shopping mall with your lady companions a.k.a. mistresses becos u scared kana spotted by your wife and her friends
haaaaa

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
it depends what your kitchen design is.
some family have nicely build kitchen cabinet to house in a front load washer.if your washer is going to be house in the yard,then buy a top load.
yes the gasket(rubber) for front load will wear out and leakage will occur after some years.
i have a smeg washer from Italy.is a washer cum dryer.extreme heavy.the program is not easy to use.too many buttons.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depends what your kitchen design is.
some family have nicely build kitchen cabinet to house in a front load washer.if your washer is going to be house in the yard,then buy a top load.
yes the gasket(rubber) for front load will wear out and leakage will occur after some years.
i have a smeg washer from Italy.is a washer cum dryer.extreme heavy.the program is not easy to use.too many buttons.
a minor issue with front loaders is that when it’s already in the wash cycle and you realize you leave an underwear or pair of panties out, you cannot suka suka open door and add loose pieces of clothing. a major issue is when wash cycle is on and a blockage error or alarm occurs, you also cannot suka suka drain water, unlock door, and retrieve clothing. you have to place a pan or pail and unplug relief valve at bottom of washer to drain it. sometimes the amount of water in the washer is greater than your pan or pail capacity, and you need to close valve, empty pan then place pan to collect water several times. and finally check valve assembly for blockage. sometimes there are coins, other times there are condoms. :eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
a minor issue with front loaders is that when it’s already in the wash cycle and you realize you leave an underwear or pair of panties out, you cannot suka suka open door and add loose pieces of clothing. a major issue is when wash cycle is on and a blockage error or alarm occurs, you also cannot suka suka drain water, unlock door, and retrieve clothing. you have to place a pan or pail and unplug relief valve at bottom of washer to drain it. sometimes the amount of water in the washer is greater than your pan or pail capacity, and you need to close valve, empty pan then place pan to collect water several times. and finally check valve assembly for blockage. sometimes there are coins, other times there are condoms. :eek:
you referring to used or unused condoms. I hand wash my used ones, I don't trust a washing machine, might cause it to tear.