• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between flirting and sexual harassment?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning when I arrived in office later than usual.

I bumped into my female boss. I said good morning and complimented her dress and said she looked young, trendy and sexy. I added that it makes her younger than her actual age. She seemed pleased and did not ask why I came in late for work. Instead, she showed concern about the pimple on my face, telling me to drink more water as the weather is hot and heaty.

I had lunch with a male peer colleague of mine and told him my pleasant encounter with our female tigress boss. He said he would try the same trick on our female tigress boss as he wanted some time off in the afternoon to settle some HDB bank mortgage issue with DBS Bank.

At 5.30pm just now, I bumped into my male peer colleague again and asked him why was he still around in office as I thought he went off to settle his HDB loan stuff. He told me he was chided by our female tigress boss after complimenting on her sexy dress. He was even warned by our female tigress boss that she may report my peer male colleague for sexual harassment?!?

Now I am wondering what's the difference between flirting and sexual harassment?

We both used almost the same tactic and our end result differs.

It baffles me.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I may have just caught my female tigress boss in a good mood this morning. Lucky me, I think.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poon pe pe

I bumped into my female boss. I said good morning and complimented her dress and said she looked young, trendy and sexy. I added that it makes her younger than her actual age. She seemed pleased and did not ask why I came in late for work. Instead, she showed concern about the pimple on my face, telling me to drink more water as the weather is hot and heaty.

I had lunch with a male peer colleague of mine and told him my pleasant encounter with our female tigress boss. He said he would try the same trick on our female tigress boss as he wanted some time off in the afternoon to settle some HDB bank mortgage issue with DBS Bank.

At 5.30pm just now, I bumped into my male peer colleague again and asked him why was he still around in office as I thought he went off to settle his HDB loan stuff. He told me he was chided by our female tigress boss after complimenting on her sexy dress. He was even warned by our female tigress boss that she may report my peer male colleague for sexual harassment?!?

Now I am wondering what's the difference between flirting and sexual harassment?

It baffles me.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

It baffles me.
young man
this time u die liao
she wants your to satisfy her!
haaaa
a-young-man-goes-crazy-with-her-female-boss-and-yo.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

It baffles me.
KNN obviouslee flirting happens when the jibye squirt KNN when jibye leemain dry is sexual harassment KNN but don't think my uncle don't know you wanted to say you are more attractive than your male peer colleague KNN just say out onlee KNN best is with a soon par that my uncle always do when he know he is a wise men KNN

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. High ses is flirting, low ses is sexual harassment.

Example:
"Wanna cum my house neck flick and chew" - flirting
"Ai sio gan mai" - sexual harassment

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time to put your bigcock into action. Today stay back late and spill coffee onto ladyboss skirt. Apologise profusely and offer to remove her skirt to wash immediately. You might get a promotion.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN obviouslee flirting happens when the jibye squirt KNN when jibye leemain dry is sexual harassment KNN but don't think my uncle don't know you wanted to say you are more attractive than your male peer colleague KNN just say out onlee KNN best is with a soon par that my uncle always do when he know he is a wise men KNN
I seriously have no idea.

Today I was chided for wearing jeans, despite being on time for work. I told her it's Friday dress down day but she said there's a client's meeting in the afternoon and I should not wear jeans. She then gave me a black face till now.

I think she has a weird personality. One day, she is very nice, the next day she's back to tigress mode.

I doubt she's in menopause. She's not that old. God knows why she has such opposite mood swings.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

It baffles me.
boy boy, here u go
this comic will sexplain the difference
haaaa

ajNwRqx_700b.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It baffles me.

If the girl likes you it's flirting. If she doesn't it's sexual harassment.