• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the diff between a warning and stern warning from police?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
One is a semi-erection; the other is a full erection.

Both are full erection! One is a fresh full erection, another is a full erection after coming twice!

For the case of the Singapore police, one is given after waking up in a multi storey car park & another is waking up from a proper bed!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at Scroobal case lor! Sham and a garden and some other shits of Leegime try to sue him, he still another fuck here what.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All warnings are done in the police division. It is usually the OC Team, Chief Investigation Officer, Dy Head Investigation or Head Investigation himself/herself who would be the one warning the accused. All warnings must be stern eh? It would be acknowledged in the Investigation paper and filed away thereafter. If the above appointment holders are not around, an ASP would do the job.

What warning, uncle?

Speak the truth kenna warning.

So in Sinkland ..

MUST lie , is it?

Or speak half truth not hard truth?

Don't say I say one but if you are ever in the Poodles force, you should feel ashamed to be associated with them.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how to get someone if someone holding damaging info? in that case blackmail is wonderful, isn't it

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cops are just taking the cue from the government. All she did was speak the truth as it affected her. Whether the rest of society agrees or not its up to them. And the community that it was directed at was too sensitive to reflect their ways. Any community that can't take criticisms will never improve.

Cheers!

Yes some words of wisdom.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is what your parents had taught you.

i feel sorry for your existence.

What warning, uncle?

Speak the truth kenna warning.

So in Sinkland ..

MUST lie , is it?

Or speak half truth not hard truth?

Don't say I say one but if you are ever in the Poodles force, you should feel ashamed to be associated with them.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, this type of char bor you better dont try to be funny with them if they ever take your taxi :biggrin:

WhiLe this type of chabor can be damned fun on the bed; they are aLso capabLe of sLicing your dick off once they sensed you are just having hanky-panky with them..:eek::smile:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro GD, can I ask you a question, in the 1960s till mid 1970s there was a Chief Inspector rank, (three pips) why did the SP remove it?

The British and HK Police (before 1997) had the Chief Inspector rank too.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng highlighted the word "stern" and right clicked to look up and here are some definitions: :biggrin:

1 serious, unsmiling, frowning, severe, forbidding, grim, unfriendly, austere, dour, stony, flinty, steely, unrelenting, unforgiving, unbending, unsympathetic, disapproving.

2 strict, severe, stringent, harsh, drastic, hard, tough, extreme, rigid, ruthless, rigorous, exacting, demanding, uncompromising, unsparing, inflexible, authoritarian, draconian.

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cops are just taking the cue from the government. All she did was speak the truth as it affected her. Whether the rest of society agrees or not its up to them. And the community that it was directed at was too sensitive to reflect their ways. Any community that can't take criticisms will never improve.

Cheers!

This is supposedly the chicken that got chopped to warn all the other monkeys to refrain from chattering too much. It sets the tone for branding anyone who speaks out against the massive inflow of FTrash as being 'xenoprobic'.

For all you know this is just another wayang - check back in 6 months' time, this chicken could just conveniently decided to come back to Singapore and resume her highly paid career with PA or some other GLC. Just you wait and see.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can return to Singapore and than follow LKY's style by saying "I STAND CORRECTED" and every warning will be withdrawn, stern or not stern.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
A stern warning definitely makes life much easier for the SPF as well as Shanmugam, as it ends right here.

No need to follow up, as if she was fined or jailed or both. Already chabut.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD, can I ask you a question, in the 1960s till mid 1970s there was a Chief Inspector rank, (three pips) why did the SP remove it?

The British and HK Police (before 1997) had the Chief Inspector rank too.

Apologies bro. No idea why the removal. The only "Chief" that remained was CDI - Chief Drill Instructor in PA.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"not so dear amy cheong,

we wish not but have to inform you that the case is closed. however, you must be aware of grave consequences that may result for inciting groinal tensions under the penile code xxx, sexion yyy of chapter zzz. it is not a small (dick) matter and cannot be trifled (cock-teased) with.

we are issuing you a stern warning for your turning-tail and running astern of sg. upon your return (god or buddha knows when), if you repeat the same offense, we will no longer issue a sterner warning but will resort to the sternest action, and i.e. to hand you a letter of the most sternest warning. an arrest may be made if you prefer bondage and s&m treatment. we are prepared for all contingencies.

meanwhile, please check out contactsg.org.au and we are more than delighted to place you in a pmet job in sg. the force is short on talent in preventing high value convicts and incarcerated terrorists from escaping, not just from prison but the island altogether. your expertise in pre-empting potential questioning and or incarceration by high tailing in nanoseconds before your posterior gets snatched makes you a desirable candidate for the office of run road prevention.

yours sternly,
asp dick tracy tan"

Last edited:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies bro. No idea why the removal. The only "Chief" that remained was CDI - Chief Drill Instructor in PA.

Bro GD, the CDI is an appointment, so the rank would be a Senior Staff Sergeant or Staff Sergeant, not a Commissioned Officer's rank, I stand to be corrected. Something similar to the SAF, the Unit Drill Instructor (UDI) is an appointment with a Staff Sergeant rank. Don't know what is the equivalent rank for today's Sergeants in the SAF. Thanks bro GD, anyway.