• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the deadline for 3rd Sinovac Booster and what are the rules for the 4th Booster?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
sources i heard.Sinophram is going to be like sinovac abrosbed into national vac program. you cannot choose sinovac and sinophram as booster unless have doctor meno. good luck
By definition, completion of primary series means 3x sinopharm or 3x sinovac, or 2x Pfizer, 2 x Moderna.

Apparently MOH's call for 3x sinopharm/sinovac had issues with China and visitors from other countries because in other parts of the world, primary series means 2x sinopharm/sinovac.

As a result, there were many reports that those (especially non-citizens in Singapore) who took 2x sinopharm/sinovac and allowed their vaccination status to lapse for 1-2 months, but MOH automatically reinstated them to vaccinated, without third jab. Now, these examples had confused many who had completed the sinovac primary series and due for "booster jabs" (either Pfizer, Moderna or Sinopharm).

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
By definition, completion of primary series means 3x sinopharm or 3x sinovac, or 2x Pfizer, 2 x Moderna.

Apparently MOH's call for 3x sinopharm/sinovac had issues with China and visitors from other countries because in other parts of the world, primary series means 2x sinopharm/sinovac.

As a result, there were many reports that those (especially non-citizens in Singapore) who took 2x sinopharm/sinovac and allowed their vaccination status to lapse for 1-2 months, but MOH automatically reinstated them to vaccinated, without third jab. Now, these examples had confused many who had completed the sinovac primary series and due for "booster jabs" (either Pfizer, Moderna or Sinopharm).

this is because sinkes always have daft and kenna tekan.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

i will write to MOH regarding this obesrvation.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, until its absorbed, still have hope for those going for 3rd or 4th shot. If still cannot, can always go into JB to do it. It's available at a private hospital there.
that what i am thinking.go JB to have my vaccine.
heard got 1 guy is paid a lot $ to take 40 shots of mrna .the guy still survive but his tricks was exposed.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The third Sinovac/Sinopharm dose is not a booster but an additional dose to complete the primary Vax dosage. The 4th dose is a booster but you can't take Sinovac/Sinopharm for the booster shot.
Any idea if Novavax can count as booster for those who took the 3 shots of Sinovac?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe the stupidity of sinkies here taking the tiong vaccine. Why the fuck would you trust a vaccine from the very cuntry that started this whole pandemic shit ?
If the tiongcock virus was meant to kill you in the first place, then what is the incentive for tiongcock to cure you from it ?

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
To set the record straight, I have taken my 4th inactivated shot. First 3 was Sinovac. Fourth shot is Sinopharm. It's registered in TraceApp & legit. No further comments needed. Novavax??? Errrr..........there's a reason why I decided to stick to inactivated. But that's my personal preference :wink:

Screenshot_20220722-225509_Samsung Internet.jpg