• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the cost price of your HDB flat?

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original objective has been long gone and forgot...now, housing policy is how to made the people pay more...!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree with the reserves argument.
It's very east to spend beyond ones means like in many countries. Singapore is already drawing into reserves to find welfare. Our kids will be burdened with taxes for sure

They did not spend on welfare but I cannot understand the way EDB then and now Temasek spending their monies.
Please tell me, where are the returns Philip Yeo had invest all those years he was in EDB.
Our economy now does not seem to be benefitting from his spendthrift dynamism.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree with the reserves argument.
It's very east to spend beyond ones means like in many countries. Singapore is already drawing into reserves to find welfare. Our kids will be burdened with taxes for sure

Singapore is already spending beyond her means, you twat! Public debt is 100.79% of GDP. Conversely, the public debt of welfare states like Germany, France, UK, Canada are all lower than their GDP. For christ's sake, stop embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is already spending beyond her means, you twat! Public debt is 100.79% of GDP. Conversely, the public debt of welfare states like Germany, France, UK, Canada are all lower than their GDP. For christ's sake, stop embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

when ang mohs talk about public debt, its really debt to the private sector.
when Sgp talk about "public" debt, its all CPF money.

the difference is, the private sector can fuck the EU over,
but singaporeans can't fuck the PAP over because all CPF members will die together if Sgp goes bankrupt.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They did not spend on welfare but I cannot understand the way EDB then and now Temasek spending their monies.
Please tell me, where are the returns Philip Yeo had invest all those years he was in EDB.
Our economy now does not seem to be benefitting from his spendthrift dynamism.

He's still waiting for some epoch-making discovery from his scholars at biopolis, hence his role as economic advisor to pinkie..