• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is exactly "wife material"?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new GF accompanied me for short meet outing, for tea with my closest friends at Starbucks Plaza Singapura this afternoon.

A few moments ago, I was Whatsapp chitchating with my most trusted friend, in my closest friends group whom we had tea with.

He said to me that my new GF is not wife material. He also said my new GF is good as a partner but not great as a wife.

I asked him what is wife material?

He said something like my new GF has a too outgoing personality, likes to lead a lot, alpha woman, likes to win arguments, too chio and becoming proud plus overly overconfident.

I said to my closest friend that those aren't negative, and moreover, I like her to be like that.

Now, alone, lying on my bed and my mind wondering, I am asking myself what exactly is the "perfect wife material"?

Will my current ideals of "perfect wife material" change as my RS with her progress to a more mature and stable stage?

What are senior Sammyboyers' views based on your personal experiences?

Is your current wife still the same "wife material" as when you courted her back then?

Any advice for me?

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter if your wife to be is beautiful or ugly, fat or thin, white or black, short or tall, confrontational or passive, hi or low IQ, etc.

All that matters is whether she will honor the sacred marriage vows, & most certainly not someone who threatens to divorce you when you failed to open the car door for her the moment you walked out of ROM.

It goes the same for men too - to honor vows once made, or else trust will be lost in marriage as words becomes meaningless

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My new GF accompanied me for short meet outing, for tea with my closest friends at Starbucks Plaza Singapura this afternoon.

A few moments ago, I was Whatsapp chitchating with my most trusted friend, in my closest friends group whom we had tea with.

He said to me that my new GF is not wife material. He also said my new GF is good as a partner but not great as a wife.

He said something like my new GF has a too outgoing personality, likes to lead a lot, alpha woman, likes to win arguments, too chio and becoming proud plus overly overconfident.

I said to my closest friend that those aren't negative, and moreover, I like her to be like that.

Now, alone, lying on my bed and my mind wondering, I am asking myself what exactly is the "perfect wife material"?

Will my current ideals of "perfect wife material" change as my RS with her progress to a more mature and stable stage?

Is your current wife still the same "wife material" as when you courted her back then?

Any advice for me?
Forget all this rubbish about "wife material". People change, values are readjusted, outlook reassessed. Hence, the perfect one would, in all likelihood, be a piece of shit given time. I've been there, twice!

Cohabit, enjoy the companionship and the sex. Then when she starts to act up, switch! Look at those rich men, they always have a newer, better, younger woman. This is because as women age, they will not only look like shit, their nagging will get worse.

Be wise. GFs, FBs, but no wife please. This is my honest, sincere advice.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is wife material. :wink:

1653153518725.png

Vid at https://shrtcô.de/B9YDTU

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget all this rubbish about "wife material". People change, values are readjusted, outlook reassessed. Hence, the perfect one would, in all likelihood, be a piece of shit given time. I've been there, twice!

Cohabit, enjoy the companionship and the sex. Then when she starts to act up, switch! Look at those rich men, they always have a newer, better, younger woman. This is because as women age, they will not only look like shit, their nagging will get worse.

Be wise. GFs, FBs, but no wife please. This is my honest, sincere advice.
pgVnoBS.gif

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any advice for me?
from the internet, not i say one
wife-material-perfect-is-she-never-real-is-she-always-25182270.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So it's the same if a woman is looking for husband material as well?

Marriage is not just about the lives of two people, it’s about all the folks around the both of you. Glockie gave a fair assessment on the transient nature of us all- change is the only constant. Even if one outlives the spouse there’s still a possibility of remarriage, so what gives?

緣起緣滅。What’s yours will come to you eventually, what’s not yours will never last long. Just learn to enjoy every moment and don’t hurt others‘ feeling can already. Tantric sex is the best!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any advice for me?
If is my uncle he would tell his friend got chiobu gf good enough still want to hiam tang hiam sai and think so much.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage is not just about the lives of two people, it’s about all the folks around the both of you. Glockie gave a fair assessment on the transient nature of us all- change is the only constant. Even if one outlives the spouse there’s still a possibility of remarriage, so what gives?

緣起緣滅。What’s yours will come to you eventually, what’s not yours will never last long. Just learn to enjoy every moment and don’t hurt others‘ feeling can already. Tantric sex is the best!
wise.gif