• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What i dont like about the pap government

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i am not saying the opposition will be a better choice but
in PAP why everything must run like you are running a business? hospital must make money, housing must make money, public transport also must make money??? why so commercial like???? :mad::oIo:

Tunmasek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your list doesn't end there. Practically all the necessities of a country which should be a government's responsibility like schools, garbage collection, utility bills, etc. They are just too deeply imprinted with the rule that "money is god" in their brains. This brings up their greed and washes off any compassion needed to be a proper government.

A very good reason to vote them out.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
agree, the list goes on and on.. i have always support the PAP, but is having a 2nd thought this time round. i think alot of the PAP supporter should as well..:wink:

IT IS GOOD TO SEE GOOD OPPOSITION CANDIDATE THIS TIME ROUND, UNLIKE THE PAST ELECTIONS, WHERE THEY FIELDED ALOT OF RUBBISH candidate.

Your list doesn't end there. Practically all the necessities of a country which should be a government's responsibility like schools, garbage collection, utility bills, etc. They are just too deeply imprinted with the rule that "money is god" in their brains. This brings up their greed and washes off any compassion needed to be a proper government.

A very good reason to vote them out.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in PAP why everything must run like you are running a business? hospital must make money, housing must make money, public transport also must make money??? why so commercial like???? :mad::oIo:

If an entity runs without making money, then finances have to be channeled from some other source to subsidize its operation. When a govt subsidizes ANYTHING, the money comes from none other than the TAXPAYER. In case you didn't realise it, that means YOU!

In OZ, taxpayers subsidize a whole range of services and that includes paying unemployment benefits to a bunch of useless scum ABOS who then use YOUR money to buy booze and drugs.

These ABOS end up drunk and absolutely stoned in the gutters. An ambulance then has to pick them up and take them to public hospitals where they are patched up to the point where they can stagger out of the hospital under their own steam. Guess who pays for the treatment. That's right.. the TAXPAYER!.. the honest hardworking members of society.

They go straight to the bank to cash their welfare cheques and the process repeats itself all over again.

Mark my words you do NOT want Sinkieland to go down that route.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because PAP know best? Gosh! these are all our tax monies they took and only give back a small crumb to buy votes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Because PAP know best? Gosh! these are all our tax monies they took and only give back a small crumb to buy votes.

The taxes go largely towards creating a secure, vibrant and extremely dynamic country. If Singapore didn't invest in military hardware, airports, mass transit systems, power generation, roads, ports, bridges, reservoirs and most importantly, in external sources of income and influence, the country would go down the tubes very rapidly.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an entity runs without making money, then finances have to be channeled from some other source to subsidize its operation. When a govt subsidizes ANYTHING, the money comes from none other than the TAXPAYER. In case you didn't realise it, that means YOU!

In OZ, taxpayers subsidize a whole range of services and that includes paying unemployment benefits to a bunch of useless scum ABOS who then use YOUR money to buy booze and drugs.

These ABOS end up drunk and absolutely stoned in the gutters. An ambulance then has to pick them up and take them to public hospitals where they are patched up to the point where they can stagger out of the hospital under their own steam. Guess who pays for the treatment. That's right.. the TAXPAYER!.. the honest hardworking members of society.

They go straight to the bank to cash their welfare cheques and the process repeats itself all over again.

At least it makes a lot more people happier instead for ONE Family with its doggies ONLY.

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam Leong,
I understand what you mean.
I believe you are living in the 2 countries with 2 extreme end.
One with so much welfare, and one with zero welfare.
Maybe you should migrate to a country with a moderate welfare system.
But not sg. I am sure you will not come back if given a choice now.
Else you won't not leave for NZ in the first place.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if not how do u pay urself n ur jin gang million $ salary? ... how 2 gif urself 8 mth bonus? ... how 2 gif ur wifey mor gambling chips? ... :confused:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
At least it makes a lot more people happy instead for ONE Family with its doggies ONLY.

Most successful Singaporeans are very happy with the way Singapore is being governed.

I'm in contact with many of my ex classmates, army buddies etc who have made good.

They make up a cross section of Singapore success stories... an insurance agent, an eye surgeon, a chee bye doctor, a vet, an ex SIA director, a CEO who took his company public, a retired lawyer, a retired banker, a developer etc.

Apart from the guy from SIA, none of them had any links with the govt. They all made good on their own. All of them have the means and the finances to emigrate anywhere in the world if they wanted to but they choose to live in Singapore because they feel it's the best place for them and their families.

The people who are NOT happy with the way the PAP runs Singapore are generally the ones who never aimed to be successful, never planned for the future, never saved for a rainy day and never gave a thought towards creating their own nest eggs for retirement.

One of the best govt policies is the liberal attitude towards importing foreign labour and that includes maids. It's a godsend for anyone who wants to run their own show. Cheap maids for the housework... cheap employees to run the business. It's an entrepreneurs wet dream! My friends love the life they lead with maids to pick up after them at home and Pinoys to do the dirty work at the office.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye Kia

:mad: :mad:

Have you ever lived or studied overseas?

The only reason why other countries subsidize their people is because they can afford it or their taxes are high

PAP knows exactly how Chinkie Sinkies think!

If you help them with everything, they will just waste resources and spend their savings on prositutes/gambling

I rather the money go to PAP!

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheebye Kia :mad: :mad::mad: :mad:
Have you ever lived or studied overseas?
The only reason why other countries subsidize their people is because they can afford it or their taxes are high
PAP knows how Chinkie SInkies think
If you help them with everything, they will just waste resources and spend their savings on prositutes/gambling
I rather the money go to them!

:rolleyes:

I have many pro PAP friends who visit on a regular basis. They're far too intellectual to enter into a debate with anti PAP characters who are unable to put a point across without launching into a tirade of profanities.

Debate is not about who swears the most or the loudest. It's about presenting a clear and concise argument in support of your cause. Large fonts and a torrent of "up yours", "fuck you pappy dog" expletives just shows how incapable most opposition supporters are of presenting their case.

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
sam, we are not talking about the taxes, while it is essential that taxes need to be there, the cost of public healthcare need not be so high.

they are already making enough money from the taxes, look at the profit from smrt and some of the hospital... the profit margin is huge..

The taxes go largely towards creating a secure, vibrant and extremely dynamic country. If Singapore didn't invest in military hardware, airports, mass transit systems, power generation, roads, ports, bridges, reservoirs and most importantly, in external sources of income and influence, the country would go down the tubes very rapidly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the profit margin is huge..

Profit margins need to be maintained so that sufficient funds can be generated to invest in the future.

Singapore's infrastructure needs to be constantly upgraded. Otherwise the country will rapidly lose out to other dynamic cities in Asia.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam, we are not talking about the taxes, while it is essential that taxes need to be there, the cost of public healthcare need not be so high.

they are already making enough money from the taxes, look at the profit from smrt and some of the hospital... the profit margin is huge..

They don't make profit to support the workers' lavish lifestyles

Those funds are for purchasing equipment, future expansion and investment

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCB! Nobody mentioning the gambling loses by a certain UGLY married into political power Bitch! And the self promoting laughing all the way to the bank governing politicians!

When it comes to arguing with pro PAP cocksuckers all you need to do is tell to go make love to their mothers!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
of course, i agree with what you said, profit margin needs to be maintained for future use, but is there a need to have such big profit, they are already making enough from the taxes... and if they pay the minister lesser , they would have easily make up the loses from the profit they otherwise would have earn from the organisation.

SMRT makes over a 100 mil a year. hosptial make millions of dollars a year and still claim they are a not-for profit organisation.. is that correct then?

Profit margins need to be maintained so that sufficient funds can be generated to invest in the future.

Singapore's infrastructure needs to be constantly upgraded. Otherwise the country will rapidly lose out to other dynamic cities in Asia.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can see all the upgrades. Yup, I have to tilt my heard further up now to see the sky. And the two feet of personal space I was used to had been reduced to ONE! and I am see less and less green patches on the ground. It has nothing to do with foreigners sitting on it!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
no bro.. they are not iPAP cocksuckers,.. sam and afew others acutally talk sense... it is good to listen to constructive arguement..
we are all entitled to our own opinions.. and i would really want to hear from them ... :smile:

KNNBPCB! Nobody mentioning the gambling loses by a certain UGLY married into political power Bitch! And the self promoting laughing all the way to the bank governing politicians!

When it comes to arguing with pro PAP cocksuckers all you need to do is tell to go make love to their mothers!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no bro.. they are not iPAP cocksuckers,.. sam and afew others acutally talk sense... it is good to listen to constructive arguement..
we are all entitled to our own opinions.. and i would really want to hear from them ... :smile:

Alright bro, Peace. Over to you Samuel Leonsberg...........