• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What have i done wrong ...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means you don't shift your flag pole just because the majority are at the other side and you think following them would be best. It's one of the safest choice but only goes to show that you got no opinions.

What is the purpose of this forum if everyone agrees on the same thing? Might as well every reply write

I concur
I agree
Well said
:biggrin:

walau eh, write in simple term la next time. I no degree holder ok...........:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The question I would like to hear the views of the Forum Moderator and fellow Brothers..

WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE BY WRITING MY VEWS ON CERTAIN SENSITIVE ISSUES? My Views don't agree with many Borthers and I got my fair share of Valgurities and to my supprise I WAS ZAPPED ( my points were reduced from 15 to 10.. )

They used VALGARITIES and hail abuses whilst I tried my best to restrain until the very last resort.... They don't get ZAPPED whilst I get... Does that mean that this Forum is controlled by a group of Senior Brothers who...when I don't agree with their views, I will get zapped? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I MUST AGREE WITH THEM TO UP MY POINTS?

It's very unfair...Who will dare pen their views..this being the case..

:confused:

The problem is not whether u agree or disagree. Some topics can stand up to a healthy discussions on the pros and cons. Other topics cannot. When people tell u that 2 + 2=4, u want to argue with them that there is another answer. There isn't, u are wrong already. That is why when people tell you that Old Goat is a miserable petty tyrannical bastard, and give you the proper equations to prove this, u still want to argue. That is why u will always get flamed here. U can't see the facts when they are kicking you in the arse.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is not whether u agree or disagree. Some topics can stand up to a healthy discussions on the pros and cons. Other topics cannot. When people tell u that 2 + 2=4, u want to argue with them that there is another answer. There isn't, u are wrong already. That is why when people tell you that Old Goat is a miserable petty tyrannical bastard, and give you the proper equations to prove this, u still want to argue. That is why u will always get flamed here. U can't see the facts when they are kicking you in the arse.

Points NOTED . Brother Papsmearer... Thank you again for your advice... I feel so much lighter now. Hahahahaha

Cheers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
WHAT WRONG HAVE I DONE BY WRITING MY VEWS ON CERTAIN SENSITIVE ISSUES? My Views don't agree with many Borthers and I got my fair share of Valgurities and to my supprise I WAS ZAPPED ( my points were reduced from 15 to 10.. )

This is what the reputation system presents to a member :

<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>What do you think of xyhan's post?</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> <label for="rb_reputation_pos_580009"><input name="reputation" value="pos" id="rb_reputation_pos_580009" checked="checked" type="radio">I agree</label>
<label for="rb_reputation_neg_580009"><input name="reputation" value="neg" id="rb_reputation_neg_580009" type="radio">I disagree</label>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Your comments on this post</td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset>
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they approve of what you say, they can add to your points. If they disapprove of what you say, they can subtract your points.

If the majority agree with you while the minority disagree, your points will see a net increase. If the majority disagree, you'll experience a net decrease. I don't see anything wrong with the system. It's simply a measure of the quality of your posts in the eyes of the other members in this forum and means absolutely nothing in real life.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xyhan: Don't flatter yourself to think that anyone here is taking especial interest in you. It is not the fact that you take opposing views to the so-called majority here...it's that you are dumb, recalcitrant, shifty, condescending and refuse to engage productively. When questioned, you slim away; when asked, you ignore.

More obnoxious people have survived pretty alright here...and the main reason that they do and you come here and cow peh cow boo is because they are not hypocritical like you. They are upfront, unlike you.

Geddit?

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal

<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>What do you think of xyhan's post?</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> <label for="rb_reputation_pos_580009"><input name="reputation" value="pos" id="rb_reputation_pos_580009" checked="checked" type="radio">I approve</label>
<label for="rb_reputation_neg_580009"><input name="reputation" value="neg" id="rb_reputation_neg_580009" type="radio">I disapprove</label>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Your comments on this post</td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset>
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they approve of what you say, they can add to your points. If they disapprove of what you say, they can subtract your points.

If the majority agree with you while the minority disagree, your points will see a net increase. If the majority disagree, you'll experience a net decrease. I don't see anything wrong with the system. It's simply a measure of the quality of your posts in the eyes of the other members in this forum and means absolutely nothing in real life.

I understand now.. Thank you very much.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xyhan: Don't flatter yourself to think that anyone here is taking especial interest in you. It is not the fact that you take opposing views to the so-called majority here...it's that you are dumb, recalcitrant, shifty, condescending and refuse to engage productively. When questioned, you slim away; when asked, you ignore.

More obnoxious people have survived pretty alright here...and the main reason that they do and you come here and cow peh cow boo is because they are not hypocritical like you. They are upfront, unlike you.

Geddit?

Thank you for your views.. Noted.

Cheers.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>What do you think of xyhan's post?</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> <label for="rb_reputation_pos_580009"><input name="reputation" value="pos" id="rb_reputation_pos_580009" checked="checked" type="radio">I approve</label>
<label for="rb_reputation_neg_580009"><input name="reputation" value="neg" id="rb_reputation_neg_580009" type="radio">I disapprove</label>

Ah Sam,Can we use our points in exchange for cash or some supermarket vouchers..if cannot then wats the point..:biggrin:

D

Darth Vader

zap.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The question I would like to hear the views of the Forum Moderator and fellow Brothers..

They used VALGARITIES and hail abuses whilst I tried my best to restrain until the very last resort.... They don't get ZAPPED whilst I get... Does that mean that this Forum is controlled by a group of Senior Brothers who...when I don't agree with their views, I will get zapped? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I MUST AGREE WITH THEM TO UP MY POINTS?

Xyhan

Before proceeding, I have to say that I don't believe in the use of vulgarities either, unless it's absolutely necessary in retaliation to recalcitrant users.

When you first started, I didn't think that you were a troll, because you didn't just ambush threads giving the same reply, use the same catchphrases or use vulgarities indiscriminately. Although you may be misguided or ignorant about certain issues, you still tried to sound rational.

You stated that you are a Singaporean in your 50s, with grown up children. I can tell that you and your children have led fairly comfortable lives in SG, perhaps not luxurious but comfortable. So in 1987, you must have been in your late 20s or 30s already, a mature adult. Do you know who Vincent Cheng is? Why was he detained by the government? He didn't lead a comfortable life. Perhaps you should go to the relevant thread and read more. In the late 90s, you would have been in your 40s. Do you know who Tang Liang Hong is? Do you know where he is now and why? Maybe you can tell us.

You were all right at first, but later on, you yourself started using vulgarities and offensive words. I went to read your old posts, there was only 30+ then, so not too difficult bed time reading. You told a story about being conned by a prc national woman. In another thread where someone was posting pictures of scantily clad women, you asked for their contact numbers. I have no idea whether you were being serious or cheeky.

There's no problem in your posts or you as a forummer, but you should try to back up your assertions with evidence and logic. Insisting that pap has been good for Singapore just because you have led a comfortable life is not sufficient. There are many others who have not led comfortable lives just because they opposed the pap, despite not having any violent intentions. Others have suffered or are suffering because they encountered some misfortune or illness. Do have some empathy and compassion for others.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>What do you think of xyhan's post?</legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td> <label for="rb_reputation_pos_580009"><input name="reputation" value="pos" id="rb_reputation_pos_580009" checked="checked" type="radio">I agree</label>
<label for="rb_reputation_neg_580009"><input name="reputation" value="neg" id="rb_reputation_neg_580009" type="radio">I disagree</label>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Your comments on this post</td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset> ...
oh! ...

now can zap-zap oredi ...

D

Darth Vader

Reputation User Spread :
You must award reputation clicks to 50 other members before you can give reputation to the same member again.
What is the reputation spread figure now? Same as above?

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
The above is taken from the sex forum. Does spewing vulgarities anonymously apply to this forum as well?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The above is taken from the sex forum. Does spewing vulgarities anonymously apply to this forum as well?

That forum has nothing to do with me. However, I took a look at the rules there and discovered that there is a system of demoting members to moderated status of they lose too many points or break the rules. Since there is no moderation in this forum, there would be no way of implementing a similar system here.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xyhan

Thank you brother for your detailed history of my threads. I , for one, never like to use valgurities unless necessary.. There's always a limitation to one's temper.. Look at all the valgurities that were hailed at me....it's only me right to defend myself BUT I never scold anyone's mother..

Regarding my thread about the PRC Gf, yes, I have been through it and have came to my senses and left that all behind me. Even in Health wise.

As for asking for the contact numbers of PRC Chicks to Bonk, is there a problem or a norm that I should know or have missed out ? Just being cheeky or serious should not be the issue here. I am a normal man who also needs to release myself from time to time just like everybody else.

Thank you once again.. I will do more research on the subjects that you have pointed out..

Cheers

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, as I go on answering my threads, I noticed that my points are going down from 15 to 12 now...

Maybe I should just go for a holiday before my points go down to 0.. Hehehehe