• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Chee Soon Juan acheieved

A

Alu862

Chee is simply a brilliant opposition politician with all the guts you can find in the world to take on mighty PAP.

But with no solution for after wards. He is also famed for leading the SDP from at least 3 seats in parliament to none, and being in charge of the only party in SG to have the largest fall in votes.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
But with no solution for after wards. He is also famed for leading the SDP from at least 3 seats in parliament to none, and being in charge of the only party in SG to have the largest fall in votes.

That really tell you how seriously PAP is taking Chee as a political opponent to have taken all the trouble to gerrymandering, issue threats, spead lies and write all sorts of slanting articles in order to discredit and character assassinate Chee etc, to the extent the majority of voters were cowed into casting their votes to PAP. That's how SDP lost its three seats.

But Chee is that legendary come back kid to fight back valiantly against that political juggernaut - PAP.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That really tell you how seriously PAP is taking Chee as a political opponent to have taken all the trouble to gerrymandering, issue threats, spead lies and write all sorts of slanting articles in order to discredit and character assassinate Chee etc, to the extent the majority of voters were cowed into casting their votes to PAP. That's how SDP lost its three seats.

But Chee is that legendary come back kid to fight back valiantly against that political juggernaut - PAP.

I think i understand what you mean.

As I had elaborated earlier many times, my belief is that a plan for governing in singapore cannot be reasonably expected from the opposition and by harping on it is just to obscure the fact that the value of an opposition does not come from its manifesto.

What is important are the values of the opposition leaders AND the ruling party leaders.

And the only question that is of importance are: how do their values benefit me and my fellow men.

Because my vote is my birthright and your vote is your birthright.

You can throw away your birthright or you can use it to vote for the life you want.

If you feel that the PAP can give you the life you want, then vote for them.

If you feel that the PAP can do with a bit of competition so that they will not be complacent, then vote for the opposition.

Your vote, your choice, our lives.

Last edited:
A

Alu862

Please look at the plankton in your onw eye. Do not say the failures of the SDP are all because of the PAP. You must have been bad a GP to argue this way. Chiam lead the party to success, Chee destroyed it.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please look at the plankton in your onw eye. Do not say the failures of the SDP are all because of the PAP. You must have been bad a GP to argue this way. Chiam lead the party to success, Chee destroyed it.

It shows Chiam doesn't know how to manage success. That's why the entire CEC of SDP threw him out of the party because he is a useless leader. But with the help of LKY's kangaroo courts, Chiam was able to continue as MP while the same kangaroo courts put the Anson MP JBJ "through a series of mistrials for offences that he did not commit". That's the nature of the PAP fascist regime that controls everything, including the electoral process, the judiciary, the police and the civil service as well as the mainstream media.

A

Alu862

It shows Chiam doesn't know how to manage success. That's why the entire CEC of SDP threw him out of the party because he is a useless leader. But with the help of LKY's kangaroo courts, Chiam was able to continue as MP while the same kangaroo courts put the Anson MP JBJ "through a series of mistrials for offences that he did not commit". That's the nature of the PAP fascist regime that controls everything, including the electoral process, the judiciary, the police and the civil service as well as the mainstream media.

As I said, do not think all the failures of the SDP is due the PAP. Chee kicked Chima out because he wanted to have a personal fight with Lee. Not other political party has lost so many seats before. SDP is a big joke unless it is given to proper leaders who form proper policies to attract supporters and votes

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, do not think all the failures of the SDP is due the PAP. Chee kicked Chima out because he wanted to have a personal fight with Lee. Not other political party has lost so many seats before. SDP is a big joke unless it is given to proper leaders who form proper policies to attract supporters and votes

Even Chiam admitted at a court hearing that Chee did not oust him. The judge observed that Chiam brought it upon himself his removal by the entire CEC of SDP.

If Chiam is such a visionary leader, why is he not able to get more candidates elected as MPs from his SPP?? Why did NSP leave SDA that Chiam leads?? Why are a few prominent leaders of SPP openly critical of Chiam's leadership??

Chiam would have been history if not for LKY's kangaroo judiciary interfering with a disciplinary matter of a political party, the SDP.

A

Alu862

Even Chiam admitted at a court hearing that Chee did not oust him. The judge observed that Chiam brought it upon himself his removal by the entire CEC of SDP.

If Chiam is such a visionary leader, why is he not able to get more candidates elected as MPs from his SPP?? Why did NSP leave SDA that Chiam leads?? Why are a few prominent leaders of SPP openly critical of Chiam's leadership??

Chiam would have been history if not for LKY's kangaroo judiciary interfering with a disciplinary matter of a political party, the SDP.

Chiam still can collect votes, Chee can't

A

Alu862

Chee is bent on destroying PAP but has no vision on policies--economic, defence, foreign, domestic. Chiam has place his views and survived attacks by the PAP on PP. Not to say Chiam is the best, but Chee has no vision has a politician wannabe. He should be a private citizen.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOPE. Chee is totally not what a want to be politician is. He should hand over the party ot proper leaders

what do u mean "proper leaders"? his sis? that attention grappling lawyer or maybe uncleyap himself?

there is no leaders beside chee. there are only loyal followers and media seekers:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

chiam is a gracious person who keeps the bigger objective in mind. chee on the other hand only has vengeance against the familee as his main agenda. the "bigger" picture doesn't seem to be in his mind.

A

Alu862

what do u mean "proper leaders"? his sis? that attention grappling lawyer or maybe uncleyap himself?

there is no leaders beside chee. there are only loyal followers and media seekers:rolleyes:

Leaders who have policies that are credible

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is bent on destroying PAP but has no vision on policies--economic, defence, foreign, domestic.

Neither, I believe, had Gandhi or Mandela :rolleyes:

Chee may have one role in Sinkie history, and that, to bring down LKY. But it will be sufficient.. let others do the rest.

A

Alu862

Neither, I believe, had Gandhi or Mandela :rolleyes:

Chee may have one role in Sinkie history, and that, to bring down LKY. But it will be sufficient.. let others do the rest.

Chee is no where near Gandhi and Mandela. Those had vision and supporters. Chee only likes to air the dirty linen on others as if he is so clean himself. If the leadership is brought down, ID NOT WANT CHEE AS PM.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is no where near Gandhi and Mandela. Those had vision and supporters. Chee only likes to air the dirty linen on others as if he is so clean himself. If the leadership is brought down, ID NOT WANT CHEE AS PM.

Even a madman can have a vision. I want a FREE xxxx (fill in whatever country name you want) is applicable to all.

Neither do I want him as PM :rolleyes:. But with the present leadership down, and all hurdles removed, there'll be capable men and women around to fill the shoes.