• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious what happened to some of the savvy old timers?

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, man,

what's going on? the rest of the very experienced old timers like johnny, run and scooby are no longer in here?

today's sammyboy is never like the past, rich in experience and advice sharing.

rgds,

ah think...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
waiting patiently for the return of lustybear, Marjojohn, Samuraisama, and many great handles...

jw5

Loyal
Scooby doo is still here, using many different monikers. :biggrin:

hey, man,

what's going on? the rest of the very experienced old timers like johnny, run and scooby are no longer in here?

today's sammyboy is never like the past, rich in experience and advice sharing.

rgds,

ah think...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Things have not been the same since the passing of 一代宗师 Ramseth... he was the very soul of Coffeeshop. With the absence of Tonychat who is there to curse?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my favorite occasional timer is claire.
1552416903028.png

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of the old timer samsters here have reached out to me and joined me as a PA volunteer. They are now active volunteers in their respective RCs and are happy to serve the residents instead of just complaining non-stop online.