• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to my Power?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny.

All the while it was 84. This morning it was 31. Now is 44?

Macham like the stock market?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he did not go on his daily cycling routine for unknown reason, but he is very grumpy this weekend.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"12. Donor accounts add and zap DOUBLE the rep power of the account so if your power = 21 you add and subtract 42 points."

This one correct? Thanks.

But then how come it was 31 this morning?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
"12. Donor accounts add and zap DOUBLE the rep power of the account so if your power = 21 you add and subtract 42 points."

Because this morning was a different version of the FAQ. Must see that version to understand why, may not be available anymore.

Bro 69, you really going to go into detail to track the changes and calculate the basis for the latest one?

Mai lah.

I didn't even see this latest point 12. May it be a surprise or a shock to the next fellow I up or zap.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like PAP. Stay in Singapore you must follow PAP rule.

Stay in Sammyboy.....follow who's rule?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

I understand rule are made to be broken. But from 140 pts to 54 pts is too drastic.

We love change, but not this way.......

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because yesterday there was an Rev4 for a short time, less than a day.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

Why do you speak on his behalf?

Moderator. Answer me a simple question.

Why my power is 3. While yours are 2.

We both got 700 posts. You got more points. Why I have more power than you?

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Joetys for giving me 140 pts. Now he only left 50+pts.

Because i joined this forum later than you.

A new comer can get more trust than anyone else whom are here longer.

Either Sammy love your nicks or your are Sammy.