• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What happened in Saudi Arabia in the last 3 days ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What's so fantastic about Iran? They want regional hegemony, but they wear the everyday tattoo of being colonized and culturally supplanted by the Arabs. If Persian culture was that great, then why most of the persians are no longer Zoroastrians, their original religion? Persians will kill any persian who revert back to Zoroastrians.

Keeping their colonized baggage and still dare to challenge their Arab colonial masters?? Persians are a laughing stock.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
S

America does not need UN votes to rule the world. It remains the most dominant country universally because Jewish brains are the ones pressing the buttons.

There are a few smart cookies from China and India but considering the fact that these two countries make up a third of the world's population they are doing extremely badly by any measure.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index2.html

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.24.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.24.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.24.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.24.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.24.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.25.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.25.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.25.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.25.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.25.52 PM.png

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

In my younger days I used to believe that all men are equal blah blah blah.

After living in Australia and NZ and witnessing first hand what dumb fucks the Abos and the Maori are I realised just how much influence genes have in determining outcomes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good grief! Do you plan on flooding us with long texts that you copied? Do you have any opinion of your own?

Societies do well largely based on their ability to fend off external threats, how well their societies are organized, the type of values they keep and their ability to pass on those positive values to the next generation. And in this modern age, it also depends on them being able to fend off demographic changes due to ageing population and being supplanted by large scale migrations.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good grief! Do you plan on flooding us with long texts that you copied? Do you have any opinion of your own?

Societies do well largely based on their ability to fend off external threats, how well their societies are organized, the type of values they keep and their ability to pass on those positive values to the next generation. And in this modern age, it also depends on them being able to fend off demographic changes due to ageing population and being supplanted by large scale migrations.

You can choose to ignore my shared posts.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Of course the vote was totally unnecessary. No one is seriously challenging Israel’s claim to Jerusalem, with even Arab states like Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt only managing the most ritualistic protest every few months or so. Israel’s illegal (according to the United Nations) hold on every inch of Jerusalem was totally secure. As for Israel’s standing in general, I heard the best analysis of that from a former top official at AIPAC who remains close to the organization. “Trump is a disaster for us. Essentially what he has done has fused Israel and its interests with himself. The world despises Trump and American Jews not only dislike him but fear the anti-semitism and racism he has incited. The Trump-Israel linkage has turned Israel into a cause for the 10 percent of Jews who are Orthodox and right-wing evangelical Christians. AIPAC is worried and should be. Israel was a consensus issue. Now it’s support comes mostly from the right.”

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.06.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.06.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.07.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.10.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.10.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 8.10.55 PM.png

"On a day widely characterized as one of the darkest for U.S. relations with the Arab world in decades, Mohammed bin Salman offered a very different vision for both the Saudi-American relationship and a potential for Saudi-Israeli partnership.

On the former, he repeatedly affirmed the strength of the security partnership, which he proudly noted was the oldest in the region—even older than the one between the United States and Israel. And on Israel itself, he struck an unusually positive note. Unlike what I heard from Saudi leaders on past visits, he said nothing about Israeli expansionism, Israeli arrogance, Israeli unfairness, or Israeli encroachment on Muslim rights in Jerusalem. Instead, he spoke of the promising future that awaited Saudi-Israeli relations once peace was reached and, operationally, he committed himself to bringing that about.

That was it: the official Saudi view. Expecting a stern critique of the United States and a visceral denunciation of Trump, we heard instead a mild rebuke of the President’s Jerusalem shift and a hopeful vision of Saudi-Israeli partnership. "

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.24.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.24.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.25.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.25.19 PM.png

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely 7 yes votes from likes of Micronesia says quiet a lot. If I was an Israeli I must be reeling from the shock that the vast majority of mankind has rejected it. It's a complete embarrassment. This is despite the fact that most people are sick and tired of Islam and the havoc that it has brought to everyone's doorstep in form of terrorism and the constant blowing up or mowing down of ordinary people including women and children. Lets not forget the barbarity of Isis not seen in recent centuries - beheadings, burning the Jordanian pilot alive, slavery of captives, wanton sale and rape of women etc.

So why did in the midst of Muslim mayhem did the World outrightly reject Trump and Israel stand on Jerusalem? Surely intelligence got left behind somehow.

Your argument is flawed in that you equate Trump with the US and vice versa. They are not interchangeable and I do agree that US is the dominant culture and it has delivered a wealth of achievements to the World.

Singapore voted against the move so what does that tell you? It's obvious the votes mean nothing and do not remotely reflect real world opinion.

Singapore does not want to offend its neighbours. Britain and much of Europe are scared shitless of the muslim world and will bend over backwards to appease them.

American culture remains the most dominant in the world. The 21st century has been defined by American inventions and dominated by US companies.

America does not need UN votes to rule the world. It remains the most dominant country universally because Jewish brains are the ones pressing the buttons.

There are a few smart cookies from China and India but considering the fact that these two countries make up a third of the world's population they are doing extremely badly by any measure.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Surely 7 yes votes from likes of Micronesia says quiet a lot. .

What says even more is that North Korea is on the same side as the rest of the world.

I learned a long time ago that "majorities" mean absolutely nothing. It is the trail blazers that go against the grain that end up as winners.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Israel is not reeling from shock that most of the Middle East wants them annihilated. If the muslims don't feel embarrassed about wishing genocide upon Israel, why should Israel feel embarrassed about fighting to keep their own turf? Do you get embarrassed by the gang of bullies who gang up on you?

Surely 7 yes votes from likes of Micronesia says quiet a lot. If I was an Israeli I must be reeling from the shock that the vast majority of mankind has rejected it. It's a complete embarrassment. This is despite the fact that most people are sick and tired of Islam and the havoc that it has brought to everyone's doorstep in form of terrorism and the constant blowing up or mowing down of ordinary people including women and children. Lets not forget the barbarity of Isis not seen in recent centuries - beheadings, burning the Jordanian pilot alive, slavery of captives, wanton sale and rape of women etc.

So why did in the midst of Muslim mayhem did the World outrightly reject Trump and Israel stand on Jerusalem? Surely intelligence got left behind somehow.

Your argument is flawed in that you equate Trump with the US and vice versa. They are not interchangeable and I do agree that US is the dominant culture and it has delivered a wealth of achievements to the World.