• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does it mean if a young lady tell you she'll give you her everything?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk is cheap........I also can give you EVERYTHING.......everyone can give everyone everything, but you still foot the meal bill. People will say everything just to make you happy, since you foot the meal bill.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Over dinner she told me that for me she will give me her everything and I almost choke in my fish maw sharks bone soup ...
b4 she said tis, wat did u say? ...

were u i-ing her plate n saying ... wa! ... ur abalone rooks nice ... wish me can haf it! ...

u shud haf ask her ... how much 4tune u haf? ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went out with this young thing the third time (no not done anything with her because I have to respect her as she is an office executive). Had really great time together talking and talking. Over dinner she told me that for me she will give me her everything and I almost choke in my fish maw sharks bone soup. I quickly bahbodoh change subject. I'll like to know so what she mean by her everything?

Have you recently became the ward-mate of Krafty? :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could be communication also. Did she speak English with you?

Sometimes what they say in English is not exactly what they means. Lost in translation.

She may have meant she tell you everything about herself.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went out with this young thing the third time (no not done anything with her because I have to respect her as she is an office executive). Had really great time together talking and talking. Over dinner she told me that for me she will give me her everything and I almost choke in my fish maw sharks bone soup. I quickly bahbodoh change subject. I'll like to know so what she mean by her everything?

Her unborn child and STD laced pussy cave.

Always very careful cos I live in Angmo land. Asian men makes better family man.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have you recently became the ward-mate of Krafty? :biggrin:

Choy. PLease, CNY please don;t say this type of things la

No peekture, no talk! :oIo::kma:

Pikture my lanjiao la what picture? Scroobal pikture? Fishy picture?

Could be communication also. Did she speak English with you?

Sometimes what they say in English is not exactly what they means. Lost in translation.

She may have meant she tell you everything about herself.

We speack half English half Thai la

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, u so dense ah? Everything means all the holes lah. Pussy, buntak, and mouth. Its like green light to meat drilling.

Yes the quickest reply is the best answer.
With some coaxing she will also swallow.
Also can bring out the dildos and sex toys....enjoy.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give you everything? Means including the hole la. :biggrin:

*sidetrack, how come I cannot see images? :*:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem can become very complicating. Damn confusing.
You forgot to add, tempting too. Good for your ego, but if makan, be wary kena indigestion. Depends if your plate if full. For some, machiam buffet

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice would have been "RUN". But anyway no difference now, because you're already toast.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii joetys , tell her this :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8fV41FcKA4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: