• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of Roy message post in TRE?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
(This might be my last post but it is a personal post. So read at your own peril. :smile: )

How Things Have Changed and then, Will Things Change?

It actually all feels quite surreal, what is happening today.

Let me start by reminiscing about the time when I was still young and had not a care in this world.

I remember that when I was young, I was “botak”, meaning that I had a shaven head.

I was botak all the way until I was 14.

Once, after the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) and when I was playing card games with some classmates, a friend remarked that I was actually quite good looking, so you can imagine my happiness.

I was beaming.

I mean, with that hair, or rather lack of hair, I can actually be thought of as good looking?

By the time I was in Secondary 2, I think it was about then that I realised that maybe you need to have some hair to at least have some semblance of attractiveness.

And so I started to try my darnedest to grow the hair out.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/12/03/roy-ngerng-signing-off/

-----------------------------------------

患乱出英雄

This is only the beginning and will see more 英雄 Roy type heroes coming up soon to take on the CPF issue.

The CPF is real issue and concern to baby boomers and are not going off just like that. One RN down expect more to come.

This is not 1950s or '60s where PAP can control msm to stop people from writing. New media internet since Y2000 is angmoh powerful toys to make sure no political parties in the world can control it, and Sinkie PAP cannot control angmohs.

Roy can be groomed by netizens. First is to crowd fund RN, H3 and the other 6 their bankruptcy bills and send RN and H3 overseas to get support from angmohs. Only angmohs can take on PAP.

LHL is 64 today and is an old fart too not much stamina already. He can die of an heart attack anytime or cancer relapse soon.

All he has are military officers to join him in office which they are not fit to be in politic or manage Singapore.

1 term into his PMship he already admit mistakes and say sorry and his chobohlan military-officer-MPs can do nothing but just follow and waiting to take orders.

What Roy is writing is a good strategy to play down his activity, wait for the legal case to be over see what next fixes PAP can come up with.

2016GE is good watch.

What's your take on Roy message?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is too young, no one will take him seriously cos' we are asian society...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
truly like words spoken from the mouth of god... if only pinkie could learn a word or two and how to be humble and not humchee.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i always tot it'sanother of boss sam's split personality just like tonychat, malaymustvoteWP

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a pleasure seeing cock sucking performance to the extent even there is one faggard want to suck boss sam's dick, simply fuckup...haha...lol...