• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you guys and gals want in GE 2020?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, $69 is enough to bribe cardboard collectors, $696 is enough to entice kopi unkers, and $6.9k is enough to sway the fence shitters. majority of sinkies can be bought. sinkies’ ancestors can leave china for lack of money but the chinamen petty greed for money can never be left behind.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NCMPs now have voting rights, 93 seats plus 12 NCMP seats, you need 36 non-PAP MPs to veto against any unfavorable policies.

NCMP cannot vote on constitutional changes.

Anyway, a Parliament should have 100% MPs, not some half-assed scheme.

I want to see more pretty faces on both sides. HTR, NLL, etc. Some of the Malay candidates look good too.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late to change anything in Spore.. Having more opposition should have happened 30 years ago.. Since then, PAP has its tentacles in every aspect of Sinkie life. Voting out PAP now will shaken the very basic foundation of Spore. Sinkie hdb, first class infrastructure and the omnipresent GLC/stat board that hire millions will collapse in no time.. If PAP collapse, Sinkie will inherit nothing but a debt ridden Spore. Life's still good for Sinkie under PAP...so better take the white pill and pretend everything is alright!

Would you prefer to have change in govt? No more PAP govt? New govt?

Or you just want more opposition MPs but still PAP govt?

Or you don't give a fuck?

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Too late to change anything in Spore.. Having more opposition should have happened 30 years ago.. Since then, PAP has its tentacles in every aspect of Sinkie life. Voting out PAP now will shaken the very basic foundation of Spore. Sinkie hdb, first class infrastructure and the omnipresent GLC/stat board that hire millions will collapse in no time.. If PAP collapse, Sinkie will inherit nothing but a debt ridden Spore. Life's still good for Sinkie under PAP...so better take the white pill and pretend everything is alright!

So you are voting PAP? or Opposition?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, but how?
Very challenging.
They should repeal the NCMP scheme.
With newer foreign born citizens, it is increasingly difficult for non PAP candidates.
Singaporeans must be willing to vote to deny the PAP the two third majority in Parliament.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am in Spore, I will give opposition a consolation vote which amount to nothing much. I have observed enough in my 30+ years the masses in Spore do not want changes. With some fear mongering and threat not to upgrade your estate, sinkie will lan lan vote for PAP..It has been proven strategy by PAP in the last 40 years..

So you are voting PAP? or Opposition?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I am in Spore, I will give opposition a consolation vote which amount to nothing much. I have observed enough in my 30+ years the masses in Spore do not want changes. With some fear mongering and threat not to upgrade your estate, sinkie will lan lan vote for PAP..It has been proven strategy by PAP in the last 40 years..

You know the ground too. What the average sinkie thinks.

I get a lot of flak when I say that.