• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you all think of self claimed Singaporeans that talked about woman swearing when foreign invaders are inside your home?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously they are either mudland dogs fake Singaporeans or sinkie traitor dogs. 司马昭之心 路人皆知

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
auntie jo teo will be proud with the tight space. you can cum join me. room for one more warm body with a cold heart.
My heart is dead for sinkies indeed by now. What to expect from poor victim of crimes who has been betrayed by sinkie traitor dogs and bitches again and again?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
one wet and warm dick inside you will change all that, and you’ll be made whole again.
I am whole now. Last time I was in a bubble and thought too highly of humans not knowing the ugly truth of ccb Malaysian sons of whores and filthy Indians.