• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are you guys doing this National Day super long weekend?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going to watch Sinkies Tax monies went up in the air at every location of Singapore. Anyone know what time will that be?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro for the past 29 years after National Slavery i stop watching NDP or go to NDP at the stadium it is wasting my time.
i rather watch anime and play with my daughter :smile:

they can spend millions of dollars just for one day event but cant spent a single dollar to help the old people pushing trolley collecting boxes to sell to karang guni to buy a packet of rice for the day!!!!

Never once in my life i went to Nat stadium or watch ndp parade. But when i was in primary school my dad did bring me to Jalan besar stadium. Those days i love to see those alsatian dogs in action. :thumbsup: But till this day i still fear dog cos ever kana attacked by stray dogs when small.:frown:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never once in my life i went to Nat stadium or watch ndp parade. But when i was in primary school my dad did bring me to Jalan besar stadium. Those days i love to see those alsatian dogs in action. :thumbsup: But till this day i still fear dog cos ever kana attacked by stray dogs when small.:frown:

bro i know how u feel last time when i was a boy i always kena chase by big dogs until i so scare of them but deep in my heart i like dogs even i am a malay.
then after i migrated to Australia i get a puppy and now i understand dogs character and actually they are very smart animal and u must know their body and their expression. that is why last time i dont know this when i see dog i always run lol.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i know how u feel last time when i was a boy i always kena chase by big dogs until i so scare of them but deep in my heart i like dogs even i am a malay.
then after i migrated to Australia i get a puppy and now i understand dogs character and actually they are very smart animal and u must know their body and their expression. that is why last time i dont know this when i see dog i always run lol.

No KNN.

DOGs are very loving
and Intelligent pets.
They are loyal.
They wont sabo you.
They will protect and rescue you.
They dont borrow nor owed you money.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Looking forward to the morning parade with fake Malay inspecting the GOH and watching the flypast by our wonderful RSAF planes? And joining in the evening sing along session and pledge recitation?
I will be going to one of the locations of the mobile column with a zoom lens to shoot pics of the Leo 2s and their recent modifications as well as of all the other armour vehicles. In particular, I am looking specifically for placements of the external cameras on the new Hunter AFVs.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suppose cultural diff. Here in sinkieland multi racial n i see dogs, big n small everyday....even in lifts. So used to their presence. Yes. Dont run. They think its a game n they will chase. But not stray dogs. Animals are smart, helpful. Whenever i see those guide dogs i really kesian n admire them too.:(:smile:

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat & sleep through the long weekend

IMG_20200225_120719.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing great about NDP. Every entertainment oulet closed.Red Dot still under COVID-19 CODE RED ,what to celebrate ??? Fireworks to celebrate what ???

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing great about NDP. Every entertainment oulet closed.Red Dot still under COVID-19 CODE RED ,what to celebrate ??? Fireworks to celebrate what ???
Firework is not a sinkies celebration. It is to "WOW" foreigners and make them high for that few minutes.