• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are we going to do now? Any advice to remain healthy?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20201125_112413.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The theory is pretty simple

if you don’t use it , it would rust
I'm suffering from weak bladder. Not sure whether it's really bladder or prostate problem.. Would always have a piss every 2 hour. Bought few bladder support and prostate supplements from GNC. Then recently I did this KTV Siam Bu who is still stuck in Singapore because her work place remain closed. Guess what? My urine flow seems back to normal and from every 2 hour to the toilet to piss, it's now 4 hour.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not register as a sperm donor? You can help medical research and maybe even make a few women who're desperate to conceive very happy! :thumbsup:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm suffering from weak bladder. Not sure whether it's really bladder or prostate problem.. Would always have a piss every 2 hour. Bought few bladder support and prostate supplements from GNC. Then recently I did this KTV Siam Bu who is still stuck in Singapore because her work place remain closed. Guess what? My urine flow seems back to normal and from every 2 hour to the toilet to piss, it's now 4 hour.

she really cleared your tubes... lol

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 19 women you will be back to normal.