• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are the options for cancer patients until Sg?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i would to get cancer, i take out all my saving and spend it on holiday and stuffs.
i am not giving a cent to the stupid doctors for miracle cure even when chances are bad.
it is time to go. it is time to go.

how about hiv?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can, don't smoke at home for what ever reasons.
Have relatives that the husband smoke for many years, wife came down with Lung Cancer. Not sure whether, if it is due to second hand smoking. But if it can be avoided or prevented, why not.

Best is to quit, if you ask me.

I think not just don't smoke at home but also don't smoke outside other people's home like along the common corridor, or smoke at the window and let the smoke goes up to other people's unit....