• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

my number 1 top list:
1) busy texting and facebooking with her eyes glue to the phone
2)changing the chair orginal positioning
3)burping

staining the seat during their period

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

Can anyone tell me why these atb do it in public? It seems they have no shame n decency.

aeration of the chee bye is extremely important for health. if possible, women should avoid wearing panties, panty liner, tampon, and feminine napkins. they should also avoid wearing bras. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my number 1 top list:
3)burping

lianbeng guessed: start complaining n grumbling why ur car so small, aircon not cold, not enough leg-room, so smelly, etc...? :biggrin:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal

nah beh....mst doolan is:
-give directions...then later when followed her directions but din arrive at destination, ask me how come? where to go after?
- sit n start complaining how cum car so small, last time bf car is big, last time bf car got leather seats...
-sit n complain how cum late to pick her...no idea that got traffic jam, car long q to go drop off stand...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

my number 1 top list:
3)burping

Care...on (2).....changing chair original positioning......

My friend got into deep shit....on the second day when the wife sat in the car and note the change in position , she suspect the husband has bring another girl
out the previous night....

Woman have keen eyes and wide imagination...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friend got into deep shit....on the second day when the wife sat in the car and note the change in position , she suspect the husband has bring another girl
out the previous night....

depending on whether seat is adjusted forward or backward, must always be prepared to say:

if seat is adjusted forward... "honey, i've adjusted the seat for you as you seem to have slimmed down." :biggrin:

if seat is adjusted backward... "honey, i've adjusted seat for you as you seem to have grown.... uh... longer legs." :eek:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hate it when a woman massage my crotch area while I'm driving, very hard to concentrate.

Worse are those who will take off their panties and take off their clothes in my car. I cannot focus.

Feel like asking them to get dress and get out.