• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car?

Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

Wearing low-cut and sitting with legs opened when wearing a miniskirt. Damn distracting to me and an accident waiting to be happen.

YellowRibbon

Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

Wearing low-cut and sitting with legs opened when wearing a miniskirt. Damn distracting to me and an accident waiting to be happen.

Having phone sex with another guy while you are driving .....

Dropping any object however tiny that gives the game away when someone else finds it. Led to many a divorces, fights, confrontation, law suits etc. Try explaining away lipsticks, earrings, hairclips, scented tissues, foreign coins, a shred of condon wrapping etc

Hahha like in tvb shows. But i single n dont give people lifts. So no probs. N scrool. If such prob arises just say its hers....

Dropping any object however tiny that gives the game away when someone else finds it. Led to many a divorces, fights, confrontation, law suits etc. Try explaining away lipsticks, earrings, hairclips, scented tissues, foreign coins, a shred of condon wrapping etc

enterprise2

Bro.. It's standard SOP to clear the floor mat and wipe the seats if u drive any female companion at nite other than your wife!

THE_CHANSTER

1) Using my sun visor as a vanity mirror.
2) Fiddling with the controls on my GPS/Infotainment system in the dashboard.

Bro, unlike us, girls know exactly what brand and what type of accessories she uses.

Hahha like in tvb shows. But i single n dont give people lifts. So no probs. N scrool. If such prob arises just say its hers....

Tell me about it. Sometimes I think the chicks purposely do it as I found stuff buried deep.

Bro.. It's standard SOP to clear the floor mat and wipe the seats if u drive any female companion at nite other than your wife!

YellowRibbon

Bro, unlike us, girls know exactly what brand and what type of accessories she uses.

Girls have very good memory on their "territory". Even if the passenger seat was adjusted slightly to the front or back, she will question me who sit in "her" seat !! Last night sent which girl home ???

Worse, if they find a strand of long hair that does not belongs to her !

Girls have very good memory on their "territory". Even if the passenger seat was adjusted slightly to the front or back, she will question me who sit in "her" seat !! Last night sent which girl home ???

Thanks for the input,,,I wonder of that was what happen to Palmer and Laura..the other side found out due to 'items' in the car?

thats why you must have memory seats......
also if do anything inside the car must send to car wash and vacuum the interior.....

You absolutely right. Their power of smell is very discerning when it comes to these things.

I don't have a car but I have 2 Kar, so the most distrubing when they sit on my kar is when their kar chng is too big . Not trying to be funny or wat, but having a small kar chng sit on lappie is really shiok as compared to bui kar chng:p

Clone

Start getting touchy. Happened many times liao. :rolleyes:

Fishypie

FondLes with your gear box when you are driVing..:eek::smile:

ykhuser

My ex gfs always like to leave spare pair of shoes in the passenger seat ! They think its their house ?

this 1..i see many in my friends car...though most belong to wives rather than gf

knn.that stinky if put in aircon

Capano2121

A woman in my car!
A woman & her mother in my car!
A woman & her family in my car!
A woman alive in my car!

The moral of the story: stay away from women !!! or clean your car after every ride????

LOL! Her 'territory'? Did she pay for the car? Or did she raise up one leg to pee on a spot, marking it as her 'territory'? :rolleyes: