• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a fish !

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hooked a 2kg catfish at Bedok Jetty over the weekend..want to discard it aLso sayang; so i bought it home to be stored in my freezer compartment.Now i am Left with no choice but to cook it before this coming CNY:

sembilang.jpg

Do brothers here any have know-how's to deaL with a Catfish, aka ikan semiLang ? :confused:
..was toLd it's best to braised it in bLack beans & drink off the soup for that extra Power !!! :smile:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hooked a 2kg catfish at Bedok Jetty over the weekend..want to discard it aLso sayang; so i bought it home to be stored in my freezer compartment.Now i am Left with no choice but to cook it before this coming CNY:

sembilang.jpg

Do brothers here any have know-how's to deaL with a Catfish, aka ikan semiLang ? :confused:
..was toLd it's best to braised it in bLack beans & drink off the soup for that extra Power !!! :smile:

Best to boil it with yellow ginger. Best tasty white meat to be eaten with sambal belacan. Bloodly shiok but most Chinese do not know how to cook it. No bones at all.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best to boil it with yellow ginger. Best tasty white meat to be eaten with sambal belacan. Bloodly shiok but most Chinese do not know how to cook it. No bones at all.

I was toLd to chop them up into bite size portions in Assam pedas too..:smile: