• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the maximum delay for a PTC?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Readers...all you need to know...if it is not for the seriousness of the case...as well as certain abuses that infringed upon official secrets act ( OSA ) Dave Tham wouldn't have needed to contact / inform PM Lee via PMO...with tip offs, documentations and evidence provided...to seek the PMO to look into the seriousness of those criminals and their activities ! PMO even designated a lead investigator from CPIB to work with Dave Tham on the case....like I've said before...romrak can try and twist and turn facts and lies to his advantage for now...but come trial day...all will be exposed...and those criminals and their " special contacts " supposedly untouchable on any normal day will be powerless...naked and exposed for all to see....a big revelation will rocked the nation....stay tuned

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yoyoyo

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    932.3 KB · Views: 285

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can someone be such a traitor....by exposing his own business partner's wife infidelity...when he was specifically told to keep his mouth shut ??? Allan Lai sure got a big mouth or loose cannon...I think it's better to trust your secret with a whore...then with this hypocrite ! When Terence Leong's wife Belle was caught red handed having an affair with Brian...his friend and business partner...and one of the clowns also caught taking bribes with Terence and Louis Lin during a sting operation by the authorities...Terence told Allan Lai about it...specifically telling him to keep it to himself ! Lo and behold...he shared it with the world including Dave Tham and others !!!! Really WTF this traitor and asshole...simply lose respect for a scumbag like him selling out his friend and business partner this way...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 364
  • image.png
    image.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 348
  • image.png
    image.png
    971 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am putting Lee Kim Choong and other directors of Winter International Group Pte Ltd on notice....if u clowns continue to employ the service of Summer Chew...I will have no choice but to carry out further actions against your company by exposing certain events....which will be extremely detrimental to the growth or survival of the company.
You only have one choice...that is to terminate Summer Chew's service with immediate effect....what I mean by terminate...means fired from all entities related to Winter International Group Pte Ltd....and not transferring him to another related entity....it is for your own good....as PMO and CPIB are now setting their sights and zeroing on him for his CBT and embezzlement activities...I suggest u better distance yourself from him ! Last warning...

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't kid yourself further...you and your friends are aware the tide has turned against you and them....cut losses now before it's too late...don't let your own pride dragged others down the abyss of no return....Bu Yao Gen Tian Zhuo Tui "

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 322

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha seriously I think this little loose bitch playing " cry wolf " all along....she was a willing pawn of those crooks....used to conned Dave Tham for $$$$$ by using her sob story to gain his sympathy and financial assistance...not to mention loans from him which she absconded into thin air ! Which is fine...at least the world knows what this whore with no morals is all about ! Wanna siam right ? No problem...even Geylang whores got more principle and dignity when it comes to dollars and cents...not to mention loans they have taken !!! At least they don't siam on responsibility!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 531
  • image.png
    image.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 390
  • image.png
    image.png
    523.2 KB · Views: 409

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn CB ungrateful bitch even told him to " watch his back " !!! When Dave Tham was pumping and financing her...why she never asked him to watch his back then ??? Stupid hypocritical bitch...no wonder that someone who sabo her back then so damn pissed with her ! Must be another victim of her's like Dave Tham !!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 330
  • image.png
    image.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 381
  • image.png
    image.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 357
  • image.png
    image.png