• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the maximum delay for a PTC?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fella also not spared the radar dish

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 229

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where's the balance amount due to Dave Tham ? Old foggy's got backbone said the ungrateful chao hai should not have any balance outstanding due to him...so what are they waiting for ? Talk about principles again ah ? Don't bother going to anymore Geylang temple visits lah...bad karma since 2001 !!!! Knn all chui kong lampar song nia

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    601.1 KB · Views: 255

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why your friend love to take part in such " hobby " romrak ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    623.8 KB · Views: 201
  • image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 238
  • image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 218

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Louis Lin Shin aka Louie Lin...director of Spectrum Marine Resources Pte Ltd...the crook that accepted 6 figure bribes when he was a bunkering surveyor....caught by the authorities in a " sting operation " but surprisingly let off....also the lover of ex-TCS actress Lynn Poh ! He was instrumental in breaking up her marriage after he became her fuck buddy...her name says it all and sounds like " Lynn Poo Eh "

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 221
  • image.png
    image.png
    948.8 KB · Views: 235
  • image.png
    image.png
    757.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....Dave Tham really gave her the best....or she gave him the best access to her CB ? Fark...this is really cuntfusing me !!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 247

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
when LHL felt he was wrongly accused by his siblings, he used the Parliament to confront those allegations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...statement-by-pm-lee-hsien-loong-in-parliament

I felt that its an ownself say ownself right scenario. But at least it was clarified that he was ready to clarify all the allegations against him. in public no less. so that pple can challenge n debate the accusations.

im not saying that Dave Tham is of the same n sane quality of LHL. but im trying to illustrate the nonsensical side of Dave Tham.If u r truly framed, its no laughing matter. the end result is a jail term. stand out n fight the allegations with logic n evidence. but what Dave Tham is doing is purely harrassing the pple he mentioned, with fake idealogies. thats not fighting for his innocense. wheres the proving of innocense?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
when LHL felt he was wrongly accused by his siblings, he used the Parliament to confront those allegations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...statement-by-pm-lee-hsien-loong-in-parliament

I felt that its an ownself say ownself right scenario. But at least it was clarified that he was ready to clarify all the allegations against him. in public no less. so that pple can challenge n debate the accusations.

im not saying that Dave Tham is of the same n sane quality of LHL. but im trying to illustrate the nonsensical side of Dave Tham.If u r truly framed, its no laughing matter. the end result is a jail term. stand out n fight the allegations with logic n evidence. but what Dave Tham is doing is purely harrassing the pple he mentioned, with fake idealogies. thats not fighting for his innocense. wheres the proving of innocense?
What Dave Tham is doing....is putting those responsible for framing and fixing him on notice ! Apparently an idiot like u does not know a tsunami heading your way....as well as your khakis.... Wise up and learn...

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And they thought they were out of radar range...unfortunately they have been on the radar for the past 7 years....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 217
  • image.png
    image.png
    911.8 KB · Views: 240
  • image.png
    image.png
    607.4 KB · Views: 207

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I'm keeping quiet does not mean I'm clueless the roles some people are playing....why risk it all over someone's silly agendas ? Many have been on the radar for so long...yet clueless as to what we know and found out....and property agent license very hard to come by these days...but also very easy to revoked if owner found guilty of wrongdoing...don't take silly chances ok ? You have been placed on notice

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 225
  • image.png
    image.png
    451.1 KB · Views: 232
  • image.png
    image.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 237
  • image.png
    image.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 223
  • image.png
    image.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 235
  • image.png
    image.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 230
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me remind the idiot who requested Dave Tham to order and supply an AP Royal Oak watch on this idiot's behalf as a special gift....for a job well done ! That email including other msgs related to this very interesting person / subject in the legal industry is on file....and record ! A special " dossier " on this subject is rather interesting reading material for those into the world of 007 !

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me give u and all readers here a breakdown of what happened / transpired :

1 ) Dave Tham was approached on many occasions by Allan Lai Chong Meng, a director of Spectrum Marine Resouces Pte Ltd to help him launder his illicit funds...with the promise of great remuneration...Dave Tham refused as those offers were the guise of a money laundering outfit which he does not want to be involved or have a role to play in.

2 ) Dave Tham was asked to help Allan Lai Chong Meng to convert approx $300,000 to $350,000 cash to bankers draft for him as he needed to get a 6 figure insurance policy.
Dave Tham told Allan Lai this is a one off favour despite the fact Allan Lai's request for further such help which Dave Tham refused to assist further.
Allan Lai even told Dave Tham he will be receiving at least US$ 1,000,000.00 ( one million US dollars ) every month and he can finance Dave Tham on any business ventures of his choice...but only criteria is Allan Lai must be in charge of the company accounts ! Dave Tham knew immediately this is a red flag for money laundering !!! And told him respectfully he is not keen ! Allan Lai even said he can also buy a lot of luxury watches every month from Dave Tham and a good example...PAM 249 Panerai Radiomir with " California " dial...who would need 50pcs and above for a timepiece trading at between S$ 16.5k to $18k ??? Just like diamonds or gold bars...Dave Tham knew this is a sophiscated money laundering outfit and started to moved away from the friendship of Allan Lai and friends...

3 ) Dave Tham became really pissed and harassed by the constant offers of the above...and he told Allan Lai off....and they had a face off after that occasion.

4 ) Allan Lai and associates such as ex-cop Summer Chew from Winter International Group Pte Ltd, ex-cop Terence Leong, and workshop owner Randy Wong, Louis Lin Shin nephew of Allan Lai and Benson Wee all started to target Dave Tham for reporting them to the authorities for their criminal activities....such as money laundering, tax evasion, motor insurance fraud, receiving massive bribes, committing CBT and embezzlement and excessive speeding and dangerous driving + Using cellphone at high speed while driving.

4 ) They orchestrated a plan to fix and frame Dave Tham for refusing to work with Allan Lai...and help with his illicit criminal activities...like money laundering...and for reporting his friends, business partners and associates for their criminal acts.

5 ) The above group succeeded in framing and fixing him....which is no surprise to Dave Tham... As he was previously privy to discussions of how Allan Lai helped his nephew and friends dropped from criminal charges even when they have accepted bribes totalling seven figures...and caught red handed by the authorities ! Allan Lai shared with Dave Tham how an influential friend in the legal community....helped with the brokering with the DPP / IO for their cases ! If one could have done such miracle...it will not be difficult to sabotaged and charged an innocent party as well ! Allan Lai even sent msgs which Dave Tham still have on hand as evidence... to seek his help in getting an AP royal Oak watch for this person...who was previously wearing a Rolex DateJust...who had rendered great help in getting those criminals off the hook from the law !

6 ) During this period while numerous PTC was adjourned...Dave Tham was in constant contact with PM Lee thru PMO...and have been providing evidence and facilitating intels to the above criminal organization. PMO even sent a lead investigator to assist with this special case.

7 ) Dave Tham will be claiming trial...and come trial day it will be very sensational as a lot of hidden information will be exposed and shared with the public ! This will no doubt rock certain establishments to the ground...and will be more sensational then NKF and City Harvest Church combined !!!

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why some idiots better keep their mouths shut...there will be exposures of intercepted phone calls and messages by foreign intelligence agencies...like fingerprints...voice prints also have a unique pattern...and will traced back to the speaker....same for call logs and msg logs...all will be tied to each individual IMEI and cellphone number....the world will know what truly transpired and Dave Tham will be vindicated....and smelling like roses...whereas those crooks who played the roles of knights in shining armours fixing, framing and flaming Dave Tham...will be exposed as criminals and fraudsters !

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And readers who may not know me...I deal with large sums of monies...6 to 7 figures to me is nothing shocking nor tempting to me...on one occasion...while I was at Allan Lai's house...I saw a stack of $1000 ( approx $20k ) banknotes dropped out of his trousers pocket and he wasn't aware of it...the notes dropped into a crevice of the sofa...I informed him and he thanked me for my honesty....and many years back...I found a bag left by a lady at Changi Airport at the arrival area pickup point...I was chatting with my friend back then while seated nearby and walked over to retrieved the bag...we opened it to look for any identification or telephone number etc to call the owner of the bag...none could be found...but in the bag...there was approx S$60,000.00 in Japanese yen...I told my friend I am bringing it to the airport police or lost and found...she jokingly said why not keep it ! I said what's not mine I will not keep ! I handed the bag to the airport police... and when I was about to leave...a panic looking lady asked whether anybody saw her bag...I told her I found it and guided her to the counter to retrieved it...and being a winner of so many prizes at Singapore pools...to accuse me of scamming fellow collectors over pittance...just so these criminals can seek revenge for not cooperating with them...and reporting them to the authorities for their criminal activities...seemed totally out of sync with such supposed educated ex-friends...

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give u and all readers here a breakdown of what happened / transpired :

1 ) Dave Tham was approached on many occasions by Allan Lai Chong Meng, a director of Spectrum Marine Resouces Pte Ltd to help him launder his illicit funds...with the promise of great remuneration...Dave Tham refused as those offers were the guise of a money laundering outfit which he does not want to be involved or have a role to play in.

2 ) Dave Tham was asked to help Allan Lai Chong Meng to convert approx $300,000 to $350,000 cash to bankers draft for him as he needed to get a 6 figure insurance policy.
Dave Tham told Allan Lai this is a one off favour despite the fact Allan Lai's request for further such help which Dave Tham refused to assist further.
Allan Lai even told Dave Tham he will be receiving at least US$ 1,000,000.00 ( one million US dollars ) every month and he can finance Dave Tham on any business ventures of his choice...but only criteria is Allan Lai must be in charge of the company accounts ! Dave Tham knew immediately this is a red flag for money laundering !!! And told him respectfully he is not keen ! Allan Lai even said he can also buy a lot of luxury watches every month from Dave Tham and a good example...PAM 249 Panerai Radiomir with " California " dial...who would need 50pcs and above for a timepiece trading at between S$ 16.5k to $18k ??? Just like diamonds or gold bars...Dave Tham knew this is a sophiscated money laundering outfit and started to moved away from the friendship of Allan Lai and friends...

3 ) Dave Tham became really pissed and harassed by the constant offers of the above...and he told Allan Lai off....and they had a face off after that occasion.

4 ) Allan Lai and associates such as ex-cop Summer Chew from Winter International Group Pte Ltd, ex-cop Terence Leong, and workshop owner Randy Wong, Louis Lin Shin nephew of Allan Lai and Benson Wee all started to target Dave Tham for reporting them to the authorities for their criminal activities....such as money laundering, tax evasion, motor insurance fraud, receiving massive bribes, committing CBT and embezzlement and excessive speeding and dangerous driving + Using cellphone at high speed while driving.

4 ) They orchestrated a plan to fix and frame Dave Tham for refusing to work with Allan Lai...and help with his illicit criminal activities...like money laundering...and for reporting his friends, business partners and associates for their criminal acts.

5 ) The above group succeeded in framing and fixing him....which is no surprise to Dave Tham... As he was previously privy to discussions of how Allan Lai helped his nephew and friends dropped from criminal charges even when they have accepted bribes totalling seven figures...and caught red handed by the authorities ! Allan Lai shared with Dave Tham how an influential friend in the legal community....helped with the brokering with the DPP / IO for their cases ! If one could have done such miracle...it will not be difficult to sabotaged and charged an innocent party as well ! Allan Lai even sent msgs which Dave Tham still have on hand as evidence... to seek his help in getting an AP royal Oak watch for this person...who was previously wearing a Rolex DateJust...who had rendered great help in getting those criminals off the hook from the law !

6 ) During this period while numerous PTC was adjourned...Dave Tham was in constant contact with PM Lee thru PMO...and have been providing evidence and facilitating intels to the above criminal organization. PMO even sent a lead investigator to assist with this special case.

7 ) Dave Tham will be claiming trial...and come trial day it will be very sensational as a lot of hidden information will be exposed and shared with the public ! This will no doubt rock certain establishments to the ground...and will be more sensational then NKF and City Harvest Church combined !!!

did PM Lee tell u he will start a Parliament debate for u? haha

ok fine. Take it that u know PM Lee. N it's gonna be sensational. THEN NO REASON TO DELAY YOUR PTC... All the more reason you should proceed to challenge everyone. You got PM Lee's back man. You can proudly stand in front of a camera and tell everyone your suspicions and nobody will touch u. So again, it don't make sense. Did you tell PM Lee that you are doing all these facebook and sammyboy shit? Didn't he tell u Shanmugam will look you up personally cuz you are illegally harrassing everyone?

What a great yard spinner you are. But it's ok to spin and spin. CUz the real reason why you are saying all these is not to challenge your upcoming trial. Seriously, this is not the platform to mount a defense. If you are really innocent, start a challenge to SPF. THen AGC. Not in sammyboy KBKB the same things you have been saying for more than a year. If u have what it takes to prove your theory, then take the bastards whom u claimed framed u down. That would be the most direct way since the public will know and hard to escape.

Whatever story u spin, it will never make sense. You can claim to be the most honest person in the world. What is not yours you shouldn't take. I agree... It's not worth the police taking action over 1 report of SGD 100. THat SGD 100 is not yours, so why didn't you refund? THe reason is you have an issue with the so-called 'felons' and you are hiding behind to flame them. TO discredit them. I'm sure you have enough backing to do so. PM Lee man cmon. He has your back to do everything in person. No need to hide. But you know deep down if you surface in person to talk these to death, you will be facing lawsuits. Defamation, slander, harrassment act, the 350K not enough to take u off the hook bro. CHC etc were only sensational cuz it was made known to public. I urge u to do the same to prove all your arguments. THis is not wasting time. THis is a potential jail term and criminal record. So please write a comment to PM Lee's facebook. I am sure he will act like the turtle museum.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
St
did PM Lee tell u he will start a Parliament debate for u? haha

ok fine. Take it that u know PM Lee. N it's gonna be sensational. THEN NO REASON TO DELAY YOUR PTC... All the more reason you should proceed to challenge everyone. You got PM Lee's back man. You can proudly stand in front of a camera and tell everyone your suspicions and nobody will touch u. So again, it don't make sense. Did you tell PM Lee that you are doing all these facebook and sammyboy shit? Didn't he tell u Shanmugam will look you up personally cuz you are illegally harrassing everyone?

What a great yard spinner you are. But it's ok to spin and spin. CUz the real reason why you are saying all these is not to challenge your upcoming trial. Seriously, this is not the platform to mount a defense. If you are really innocent, start a challenge to SPF. THen AGC. Not in sammyboy KBKB the same things you have been saying for more than a year. If u have what it takes to prove your theory, then take the bastards whom u claimed framed u down. That would be the most direct way since the public will know and hard to escape.

Whatever story u spin, it will never make sense. You can claim to be the most honest person in the world. What is not yours you shouldn't take. I agree... It's not worth the police taking action over 1 report of SGD 100. THat SGD 100 is not yours, so why didn't you refund? THe reason is you have an issue with the so-called 'felons' and you are hiding behind to flame them. TO discredit them. I'm sure you have enough backing to do so. PM Lee man cmon. He has your back to do everything in person. No need to hide. But you know deep down if you surface in person to talk these to death, you will be facing lawsuits. Defamation, slander, harrassment act, the 350K not enough to take u off the hook bro. CHC etc were only sensational cuz it was made known to public. I urge u to do the same to prove all your arguments. THis is not wasting time. THis is a potential jail term and criminal record. So please write a comment to PM Lee's facebook. I am sure he will act like the turtle museum.
Stop wasting time trying to " smoke screen " your friends lah kam lan kia romrak...when Dave Tham claims trial...and all the dirt and evidence of your criminal friends exposed...u will see who will be going to jail ! Your pals " modus operandi " to frame and fix Dave Tham in the hope of getting him convicted...so that his future testimonies against them in court will be shaky due to such framed up sabotaged and false conviction...unfortunately as mentioned before...Dave Tham's strong friendship with foreign intelligence agencies have uncovered these plots along time ago...why do u think he changed / replaced defense counsel sometime back ? He even paid another retainer to hire another new defense counsel for what ? Because he was tipped off !!! Anyway Dave Tham is very savvy in such stuffs...he has seen and heard it all...he isn't worried at all for the coming trial...on the contrary he is looking forward to it to expose certain key players and personnels that will shocked and rocked the nation...your criminal buddies will be very naked and exposed when revelations of a big magnitude from Dave Tham and associates will rock the establishment to the ground....heads will roll and many who thought they were working behind the screen and not being exposed will be exposed for all to hear and see....Exposing your buddies on sammyboy is to give them the exposure they truly deserve ! Wah your criminal pals criminal activities sibeh " Tok Kong " must make them famous mah...unlike your loser pals who can only use cheap dirty tricks and tactics to sabo innocent people got their own agendas...Dave Tham is playing it cool and smart....during PTC adjournment....get all datas of your crook criminal buddies handed to the authorities....so u see...adjournment is good for getting proper work done....then when u and others go trial and listen can have sensational exposure and Tok Kong news mah ! Only goondoo like u keep sprouting nonsense from your ass to smear Dave Tham....pls lah your pals charge sheet going to be very very long...longer then SG to KL ! I think more like SG to BKK !!!! Your last ditch effort to help your pals and smear Dave Tham further is useless lah...the authorities now know who's the good guy and who're the biggest, baddest culprits ! Thanks to Dave Tham quick thinking in exposing and handing over crucial datas and evidence to the state / authorities... Remember to go court and take queue number ok ? The trial of 2018 and beyond for SG !!! Lai ah lai ah see coming trial better then NKF and City Harvest combined ah

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Criminal activities of Romrak's criminal buddies :

1 ) Allan Lai...money laundering, tax evasion, perverting the course of justice

2 ) Ex-cop Summer Chew....criminal breach of trust ( CBT ) and embezzlement, tax evasion and money laundering

3 ) Louis Lin Shin...accepting bribes, money laundering and tax evasion

4 ) Ex-cop Terence Leong....accepting bribes...staging fake accidents to cheat motor insurance companies...and making false motor insurance claims

5 ) Randy Wong....set up car workshop with Terence Leong to commit motor insurance fraud

6 ) Benson Wee....excessive speeding and dangerous driving...and using cellphone while driving / speeding

FYI intercepted cellphones and messages via WhatsApp and telegram gathered by foreign intelligence agencies can be used against perpetrators in the court of law.

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this idiot romrak thinks he can mind fuck and confuse the public and readers with crappy warped theories about Dave Tham to insulate the criminal friends of his...then let me pose this theory to u :

Let's just say hypothetically if Dave Tham is really guilty of whatever crimes he is accused of...then why is it romrak not making the same amount of noise in regards to his criminal friends / subjects...namely Allan Lai, Summer Chew, Louis Lin Shin, Terence Leong, Randy Wong and Summer Chew ? You mean their crimes like money laundering, tax evasion, accepting massive bribes, criminal breach of trust, embezzlement...dangerous driving, excessive speeding and using cellphone while driving is less serious then what Dave Tham is facing ??? Come on...u and me know what is really happening...the criminal charges of Romrak's buddies are way more serious then what Dave Tham is facing ! Wanna talk about going to jail and criminal records ? Then u better warn your buddies how long will they be facing in terms of incarceration and glowing criminal records...as compared to what Dave Tham is going to face...it is like comparing the titanic and a sampan...anyway u clowns better prepare speedboats instead of sampan ok ? Last time one stupid Chew Bak Kwa Kia already kena caught for attempting to escape ! Hopefully this provocateur Chew is a smarter ass....remember complacency does not pay...u idiots messed with the wrong guy who is making all u criminals very very miserable....

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And romrak...why u so angry with Dave Tham ? He fucked your wife ? Or your friend's wife ? All ended up as kukus or cuckolds ? U jealous of Dave Tham having someone parting her legs wide
open for him to savour but not u...that's why a loser like u so pissed and jealous of not getting what Dave Tham was given by that chao hai ? Grow up and don't be so childish ok...some people are born luckier...just admit u are always a long way smelling the farts of Dave Tham...instead of being ahead of him...u know the meaning of once a loser...always a loser ?