• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the maximum delay for a PTC?

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
And romrak...why u so angry with Dave Tham ? He fucked your wife ? Or your friend's wife ? All ended up as kukus or cuckolds ? U jealous of Dave Tham having someone parting her legs wide
open for him to savour but not u...that's why a loser like u so pissed and jealous of not getting what Dave Tham was given by that chao hai ? Grow up and don't be so childish ok...some people are born luckier...just admit u are always a long way smelling the farts of Dave Tham...instead of being ahead of him...u know the meaning of once a loser...always a loser ?

don't change the subject...

I just don't believe anyone with LHL blessing need to resort to this. You probably have some Attorney General sitting beside you when u make ur speech about your predicament... Let this be a lesson to everyone reading this. Dave Tham is capable of 'knowing' everyone with power. And he will shamelessly tell u that he knows PM Lee or he knows Eduardo Saverin or he knows Roman Abramovich or Bernie Ecclestone. Basically he throws any big name to anybody. He will tell u toy trading is small change and he doesn't need that money to sustain his lifestyle. HIs connections and businesses are worth way more. But wait... who does he really know? What biz is he in? His big spending ways will also throw u off as well. But all in all, when u ask questions, he will ask whether he fucked ur wife or ur mother? Same MO always. THen he will get back to flaming everyone.

Dave Tham, I thought u r into intelligence gathering? How come u can ask me y I am angry with u? U mean u dont know???? Surprising... FIve Eyes leh.

The police knows who Dave Tham is. His case file is very thick. They knew who he was, what he does. He is a serial scammer that's what he is. Dave, if you know people who are truly powerful, dont use Sammyboy as ur platform of defense. You can use it as a platform to harrass but certainly not for ur defense. I dont care who ur enemies are n what they did. I dont know them for shit! I only care about what u said in this forum. About honesty and integrity and how they make me sick! Cuz u dont have it. So please... if u wanna spill the beans to protect yourself, do it in PUBLIC! Let LHL sit beside through out this ordeal. Your DPP friend as well. The Attorney General as well. Or whoever powerful person u name. Bring it all out and allow u vindication. A vindication that will label all ur enemies as the bastards and u the saint. It will set you free... allow you back to your family, your social life, your toy trading. Walk your talk and we shall see who's luckier... If u win, I shall congratulate from my heart. That u r the better man. And an innocent one. And how maligned u r! THe ordeal, the agony u gone thru... Maybe claim compensation from the state. Come on Dave Tham. THe prize is huge aint it?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And romrak...why u so angry with Dave Tham ? He fucked your wife ? Or your friend's wife ? All ended up as kukus or cuckolds ? U jealous of Dave Tham having someone parting her legs wide
open for him to savour but not u...that's why a loser like u so pissed and jealous of not getting what Dave Tham was given by that chao hai ? Grow up and don't be so childish ok...some people are born luckier...just admit u are always a long way smelling the farts of Dave Tham...instead of being ahead of him...u know the meaning of once a loser...always a loser ?

I just don't believe anyone with LHL blessing need to resort to this. You probably have some Attorney General sitting beside you when u make ur speech about your predicament... Let this be a lesson to everyone reading this. Dave Tham is capable of 'knowing' everyone with power. And he will shamelessly tell u that he knows PM Lee or he knows Eduardo Saverin or he knows Roman Abramovich or Bernie Ecclestone. Basically he throws any big name to anybody. He will tell u toy trading is small change and he doesn't need that money to sustain his lifestyle. HIs connections and businesses are worth way more. But wait... who does he really know? What biz is he in? His big spending ways will also throw u off as well. But all in all, when u ask questions, he will ask whether he fucked ur wife or ur mother? Same MO always. THen he will get back to flaming everyone.

Dave Tham, I thought u r into intelligence gathering? How come u can ask me y I am angry with u? U mean u dont know???? Surprising... FIve Eyes leh.

The police knows who Dave Tham is. His case file is very thick. They knew who he was, what he does. He is a serial scammer that's what he is. Dave, if you know people who are truly powerful, dont use Sammyboy as ur platform of defense. You can use it as a platform to harrass but certainly not for ur defense. I dont care who ur enemies are n what they did. I dont know them for shit! I only care about what u said in this forum. About honesty and integrity and how they make me sick! Cuz u dont have it. So please... if u wanna spill the beans to protect yourself, do it in PUBLIC! Let LHL sit beside through out this ordeal. Your DPP friend as well. The Attorney General as well. Or whoever powerful person u name. Bring it all out and allow u vindication. A vindication that will label all ur enemies as the bastards and u the saint. It will set you free... allow you back to your family, your social life, your toy trading. Walk your talk and we shall see who's luckier... If u win, I shall congratulate from my heart. That u r the better man. And an innocent one. And how maligned u r! THe ordeal, the agony u gone thru... Maybe claim compensation from the state. Come on Dave Tham. THe prize is huge aint it?
you are the one changing and trying to smokescreen readers ! Readers not as cockanathan or goondoo like u... Grow up kiddo

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romrak...these weirdos sexy boh ? I think they belonged to the " Blue Oyster Bar "

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 231
  • image.png
    image.png
    788.6 KB · Views: 248
  • image.png
    image.png
    860.8 KB · Views: 269
  • image.png
    image.png
    817 KB · Views: 254
  • image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 255
  • image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 226

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the owner of this entity is into such nonsense ??? Very bad influence to his students ! What kind of message is he trying to send to his students by partaking in such " activities " ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 232
  • image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 268
  • image.png
    image.png
    972.3 KB · Views: 263

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amanda Lai...eldest daughter of Allan Lai....I don't know whether she should be proud or ashamed of his daddy's " hobby " or " ECA "

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 259
  • image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 230
  • image.png
    image.png
    874.4 KB · Views: 257
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 266
  • image.png
    image.png
    881.8 KB · Views: 282
  • image.png
    image.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 271
  • image.png
    image.png
    972.3 KB · Views: 269

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk...Is this another money laundering entity ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come his choice of ahem so jialat one ? This is really a bad case of myopia...I think more like born with bad taste...people with " specials " have great choices...this one...YUCKS !!! But then again..with his kind of standard..can only have such choice...sigh what a waste of time...I pity the number one...second class citizen...pre-owned Birkin ! Supplied by sucker maker crook....while special always latest brand new merchandise ! Really WTF !!!! After so many kids...effort and sacrifices made for the family...still pre-owned category....I feel so sad for you my friend....you are just second hand category....and low OMV in his eyes...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 257
  • image.png
    image.png
    574.2 KB · Views: 243
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
  • image.png
    image.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

We don't care who u think...we only care about the files u and your criminal friends are getting thicker and thicker by the day ! Don't believe go and ask LHL...since u like LHL so much ! More like u have a bad crush on him...maybe it's time u ask him can help u and your criminal pals get away scott-free from the countless number of criminal charges heading their way ! But then again...will LHL want to know...or assist a small potato crook like you ? Maybe some hair colour dye or hair tonic for your hair lost is more of a necessity now then ever !!! Don't worry...come trial day...u will see for yourself the magnitude of exposure...for all your pals and their " special friends "....or shall I say " special contacts " facing full blown exposure that they never expected all this while....u know...some sidelines really can nett a lot of undertable $$$$$...but complacency on their part will be their biggest downfall they've never expected...their roles will changed soon after " the exposure "
You know the old saying " the hunter becomes the hunted ? "
PS somebody's gal getting fatter and fatter....now public calling her fat fuck liao....less carbo ok...muahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately I beg to differ the lies u are hurling against Dave Tham....basically...this clown romrak is trying to pass fake news to besmirch him...these lies about Dave Tham knowing those famous personalities were totally twisted out of context ! Firstly Dave Tham was dining with Allan Lai and family when they saw Saverin sitting afew tables away...and a common friend of Dave Tham who's the owner of the restaurant said Saverin is a friend of her son! Dave Tham told Allan Lai exactly that....and now readers can tell being so desperate to have his cynical agendas played to his satisfaction by spreading lies and misinformation and distorting facts to further his sick agendas...just so he can distance more flak heading his way with Dave Tham's exposure of Allan Lai and his associates...just read from page 1 till the end and see how this stupid clown is trying to mind fuck everybody here...and see the mass exposure of the criminals associates of Allan Lai and company...readers u be the judge...cheers

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And romrak the clown is trying to push back earlier postings of Dave Tham's exposure...ignore romrak's threads...as he is desperate by the effects and ramifications....not to mention wasting bandwidth....and read Dave Tham's explosive exposure of Allan Lai and his criminal friends...their modus operandi is to push back earlier threads and exposures by Dave Tham's in regards to the criminal activities of Allan Lai and associates...read from page 1 till the end !

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visit FB of Davinchi Valentino for more criminal exposure of Allan Lai and associates !!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 233

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just last evening over dinner with an old pal who fought a court case....that fella mentioned his lawyer told him there is a way to cover up his case without going to trial / court for S$100k !!! Wah didn't know our country offer such special package deals !!!
He rejected the offer and suggestion...and claimed trial instead !
But then again...with some coming unexpected exposures...some big house cleaning may be necessary to set things right again...Unfortunately major cracks and division will occur...I think there may be an opportunity to make a version of SG's very own Lee Rock...should call it DP Rock or AG Rock ! ✌️

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u have such wonderful tastes....it can be really chaotic

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 244
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 218
  • image.png
    image.png
    574.2 KB · Views: 221
  • image.png
    image.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 241
  • image.png
    image.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image.png
    image.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 248
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 264
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 250
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 220

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately I beg to differ the lies u are hurling against Dave Tham....basically...this clown romrak is trying to pass fake news to besmirch him...these lies about Dave Tham knowing those famous personalities were totally twisted out of context ! Firstly Dave Tham was dining with Allan Lai and family when they saw Saverin sitting afew tables away...and a common friend of Dave Tham who's the owner of the restaurant said Saverin is a friend of her son! Dave Tham told Allan Lai exactly that....and now readers can tell being so desperate to have his cynical agendas played to his satisfaction by spreading lies and misinformation and distorting facts to further his sick agendas...just so he can distance more flak heading his way with Dave Tham's exposure of Allan Lai and his associates...just read from page 1 till the end and see how this stupid clown is trying to mind fuck everybody here...and see the mass exposure of the criminals associates of Allan Lai and company...readers u be the judge...cheers

Firstly Dave Tham claims he's being framed. But his file with the police is very thick. Since the 90s there were reports against him. So someone is framing him since 1990s?

Secondly, with so much power and backing, no need to flame pple until like that. If really so power, come out to the public. THe only reason Dave Tham is hiding cuz he is afraid of more lawsuits against him. Even LHL cannot save him.

THirdly, Dave Tham is the one that claims he has intelligence, he has PMO support, LHL's backing, US Dept of Justice, FIVE EYES etc... Yet, he still only KBKB here. TIll now, he doesn't even call my dare to bring this out in public. So much for his contacts. Actually if you think about it, if PMO is involved, do you think all the accused still stand a chance? If the evidence so power, already arrested everyone. Why I call this out because that is Dave Tham's MO. He likes to throw big names behind him. Let pple know he is some big shot. It has always been the case. So if you choose to believe, it's at your own peril. None of his statements make sense. Irrefutable evidence but don't dare to show his true face. Wants to claim trial but delays PTC. See all the irony? THe funniest thing is all the intelligence he has but he is only repeating things like a broken record. All these lead to smokescreen to cover his crimes. So he can strike again. So he can con again.

Lastly, Hammond McCarthy in facebook is dedicated to Dave Tham's accolades. I also got references from there. So not only u got FB page.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly Dave Tham claims he's being framed. But his file with the police is very thick. Since the 90s there were reports against him. So someone is framing him since 1990s?

Secondly, with so much power and backing, no need to flame pple until like that. If really so power, come out to the public. THe only reason Dave Tham is hiding cuz he is afraid of more lawsuits against him. Even LHL cannot save him.

THirdly, Dave Tham is the one that claims he has intelligence, he has PMO support, LHL's backing, US Dept of Justice, FIVE EYES etc... Yet, he still only KBKB here. TIll now, he doesn't even call my dare to bring this out in public. So much for his contacts. Actually if you think about it, if PMO is involved, do you think all the accused still stand a chance? If the evidence so power, already arrested everyone. Why I call this out because that is Dave Tham's MO. He likes to throw big names behind him. Let pple know he is some big shot. It has always been the case. So if you choose to believe, it's at your own peril. None of his statements make sense. Irrefutable evidence but don't dare to show his true face. Wants to claim trial but delays PTC. See all the irony? THe funniest thing is all the intelligence he has but he is only repeating things like a broken record. All these lead to smokescreen to cover his crimes. So he can strike again. So he can con again.

Lastly, Hammond McCarthy in facebook is dedicated to Dave Tham's accolades. I also got references from there. So not only u got FB page.

That's why I said come trial day we will know every player that is involved rather then the lies these players are making up to smear Dave Tham's exposure of those criminals he'd reported to the authorities ! In fact the matter is so serious due to certain abuses that the perpetrators were reported directly to PM Lee via PMO to avoid certain breach or illegal access thru certain network where certain dirty individuals can access and see updates of investigations against those individuals....u know what's officials Secrets act ( OSA ) ?

Anyway prepare for mayhem for your buddies as we have infos still under wraps waiting for major exposure...then u will see the whole country will focus their attention on you and your pals

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo the criminals Dave Tham reported for their criminal activities !!! Visit Davinchi Valentino FB and see all their dirty activities ! Dirty ex-cops involved !!!! Woohoo

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 222
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
  • image.png
    image.png
    801.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.png
    image.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 239
  • image.png
    image.png
    874.4 KB · Views: 234
  • image.png
    image.png
    746.1 KB · Views: 213
  • image.png
    image.png
    894.6 KB · Views: 245

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo one of the dirtiest ex-cop of SG !!!! Mega CBT and embezzlement !!!!! Summer Chew you are da man !!! But don't count on your " special pals " and " contacts " helping / shielding u this time round ! U have finally met your match !!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    985.3 KB · Views: 238
  • image.png
    image.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 217
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
  • image.png
    image.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lastly, Hammond McCarthy in facebook is dedicated to Dave Tham's accolades. I also got references from there. only u got FB page.
Pls lah...the only person with a super long rap sheet will be u and your pals ! U wanna know how many charges each of u will be getting ? I shall save the best for last...Oops this time round will not be your fav designated DPP buddy filing the charges against your pals...just watch and see

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now into arson conspiracy ! Woohoo this fella rap sheet is beyond amazing and shocking !!!!

Destroying records won't work botak...we have accumulated enough evidence to put u away for a long long time....remember what u discussed over the phone with Lee Kim Choong ?And those msgs ? And the supposedly secret discussion at the office / factory ? Some more asked Wilfred to handle the talking part with the insurance adjusters / surveyors ...while u and your boss scooted away... Lee Kim Choong can still continue staying in BKK for 4 to 5 days...instead of taking the next available flight back to SG ! When the whole world was looking for him urgently when the fire started ! The lamest excuse he gave...he needed to talk to suppliers at BKK since his factory already destroyed by fire !!! More like trying to avoid facing the questionings by the authorities and surveyors/ loss adjusters...seriously who is this clown trying to kid ? These clowns still not aware arson is a very serious offence ! Destroying incriminating evidence ( more like accounts / books ) thru arson.... is an even way more serious offence then general arson...tsk tsk...plotting and planning both arson in 2016 and 2017 is really stupidity at it's best ! Last but not least....the report tendered by a British fire expert stated that both 2016 and 2017 fire at Winter International Group Pte Ltd....is a deliberate and calculated act of arson !!! Now so much Intel and info gathered...all thanks to foreign intelligence agencies listening in on them for a very long time....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    499 KB · Views: 209
  • image.png
    image.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha I love the way u clowns are squabbling now...some idiot didn't know the dirty and criminal stuffs her " mentor " and his buddies were involved in all this while....but now have a change of heart....when she's now aware what is truly happening and transpired so far ! Remember u have been standing on the side of criminality....by aligning with them...now u shall pay the price with them....u have been warned many times to stay away from them...but u insisted in siding with them even though u have been forwarned in regards to their criminal activities....that makes you a traitor....and a target being marked by others like....the way they have been marking those criminals via intelligence gathering....tsk tsk...remember your mentor friend " Horny Lai " when he was holidaying with u and others back in 2016 ? He was wearing a blue polo shirt when all of U were taking a train ride at some fun kiddy place in BKK ? We have good intel...extremely good ones indeed...tsk tsk remember how he tried to pick u up the first time u met him...with his lame pickup line ? " Hey u very tall huh ? " No wonder he can only pick up shorties like " Da Fan Shu " aka " Dai Fan She " !!!! Really what a lame prick and clown....muahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited: